3.7 volt lasts two weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XDoctor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
Casper, WY
$275 - $325 and it's not even vv forget it I don't care how long the battery lasts

I was willing to pay it for an Eclipse. Paid close to that for the GG with UFS. Darwin is $245. If it could do what they say it can do, that price isn't out of line.

But about their statements on the battery life, I stand by my previous remark. Shenanigans.

Raven_Blackblade

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Kent, Washington
I am the tester.
I saw someone make a thread about the Vitae over in ECF while I was in Des Moines, IA for work. I have been watching the member called ChromEyes. He started another thread asking for more information from other members.

I dont use Duel Coils though that is something that I am slowly getting used to.
I vape about 30ml in 2 weeks.
The battery really is a 6400mAh
And I really did vape it from December 29th 2011 - January 12th, 2012.
I have been vaping since April 29, 2009. I started on the DSE-901/RN4075
My normal device that I was using before I got this "binky" was the E-power. That 1050mAh battery would last me about a day.
How this device is lasting this long, I have no idea. I just give over the information that is asked of me.
So, Evolver/ChromEyes. Yes, this device is real. The maker of this device is not sure when or IF it will even be in production. This came about because I was stocking up on batteries for my E-power, and charging them for my trip for work, and was saying how wonderful it would be in a situation of emergency that you have a device that would last anywhere from 2 weeks through a month. He started doing some research, and saw the E-Cig case that I obtained from Artboxz.com for my 1 year anniversary, and thought he had a large battery that would fit in it, and wanted to borrow it. I let him take it, and after more questions, and wanting to know sites to obtain certain items, he brought me back the vitae.

I hope that this helps out everyone, and if there are any questions I will answer them. I am in no way promoting this product, nor am I a vendor, or seller. I am just a user.
I will say this though. If this device comes out, I am proud to say that I took the first puff :D

Raven_Blackblade

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Kent, Washington
Yes I am a Moderater, Moofaso. Just because I am not seen on here all that often, and because I do not have an incredibly high post count does not make me any less of a Mod.

I know the guy creating these, and this ChromEyes has nothing to do with it.... Period. The man who is creating these is under the name of Calin666 (I think), and he hasnt been on here in months. Sorry.

Moofaso

Smoke Free Since 11-11-11
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2011
I'm right behind you
Yes I am a Moderater, Moofaso. Just because I am not seen on here all that often, and because I do not have an incredibly high post count does not make me any less of a Mod.

I know the guy creating these, and this ChromEyes has nothing to do with it.... Period. The man who is creating these is under the name of Calin666 (I think), and he hasnt been on here in months. Sorry.

Very well. My concern on this issue was justified and my interest was to protect my fellow members. I am glad to hear this is on the up and up. Calling me out on open channel wasn't necessary, but you're a Mod and I guess that's just how it goes. It's all good.

Raven_Blackblade

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Kent, Washington
Very well. My concern on this issue was justified and my interest was to protect my fellow members. I am glad to hear this is on the up and up. Calling me out on open channel wasn't necessary, but you're a Mod and I guess that's just how it goes. It's all good.

Never called you out Moofaso. On the other hand that is what it seems you have done to ChromEyes. Thank you for the link to the other website to which I have responded in kind to with the exact same post that I made on here.
My job is to also protect fellow members in our vaping community. They are like a family to me, and have been for many years. I am incredibly blunt, honest, and to the point; unfortunately many see this as being nasty, and that is not my intention.
Thank you for the information once again, and I hope you have an excellent evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread