3 days in and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike135

Aug 7, 2009
Well after finally getting used to things making a mess flodding attys I think I got the vaping down...

I will say adding flavor to a menthol is still tough, I dont think they go together well, But I got some unflavored also to try with flavors later..

SMOKE COUNT: I am a pck/day smoker Marlboro Menthol mild

I am using 18mg menthol juice from TW But I will upgrade to the 24mg

Day one I smoked normal
Day two I cut back to 7 smokes
day three Its funny only during certain events do I want an anolog, When I am taking a poo, and after dinner, and first thing in the morning..

Out of those 7 smokes on day two I only had about 3-4 full anologs

todays goal is three smokes, in the morning, after dinner, and before bed!

I am now starting to enjoy my vapes, But I dont vaoe all the time, I am now using it during my norm chain smoking habits (driving, on the computer, etc) and whenm I have a craving for a anolog...

When That urge hits I vape a nice long inhale and exhale, and am good to go....

Not too bad for the first reaction and first 3days on these things, I think It will wean me off anologs, but then I'll need a "cyber ciggarete" to quit E-cigs...lol:w00t:

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
Here's what I did;

I kept a small bottle of high nic handy. I vaped on medium & low nic during normal times. First thing in the morning, and maybe on another time during the day, I put a couple drops of the high nic into the atty. That morning nic spike did the trick. After a while, I just tapered off my spikes, and went to the lower nic levels. I'm teeternig on the edge of zero nic right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread