3 month present to myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

acman308

Jan 27, 2012
Ok
I quit analogs jan17.
Started with a evolution x tank system. I actually like this but the inconsistency in life of tank atomizers is a little aggravating at times.

Found this forum did a little reading purchased a epower 14650 as a backup device and was planing on jumping to a provari.

Just as i was about to pull the trigger on the provari i stumbled on a review of the buzz pro and infinity pro that really got me thinking and trying to decide what i wanted.

So i just let things simmer and used what i had instead of making a rush decision.
I decided a while ago i was going to go with the infinity pro and since my 3 month anniversary of no analogs is coming up. I placed an order for a chrome infinity pro some extra batteries and a large order for cartomizers and tanks from crystal clear vaping.

Now i just have to twiddle my thumbs and wait lol:?:

acman308

Jan 27, 2012
Ok
Good decision. Notcigs makes quality PV's. Hope you enjoy vaping as much as myself!

I'm as hooked on this as i was the analogs.
I'm not certain thats a good thing. But it can't be as unhealthy.

I've changed a lot of things in my life over the past 3 months.
Started eating less and healthier and working out. Lost 50lbs got another 20 to go.

I haven't been in this good of shape in 20 years.

The money i'm saving not smoking isn't hurting my feelings either.
Even with the equipment / juice purchases i've made it doesn't come close to what a 2~3 pack a day habit cost.

lalasalama8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
north carolina coast
I'm as hooked on this as i was the analogs.
I'm not certain thats a good thing. But it can't be as unhealthy.

I've changed a lot of things in my life over the past 3 months.
Started eating less and healthier and working out. Lost 50lbs got another 20 to go.

I haven't been in this good of shape in 20 years.

The money i'm saving not smoking isn't hurting my feelings either.
Even with the equipment / juice purchases i've made it doesn't come close to what a 2~3 pack a day habit cost.

it's funny about the weight thing...when I quit analogs (9/19/11), I hadn't discovered vaping and, although I did quit successfully, the 20 pounds I put on was NOT WELCOME...When I started vaping, however, I've lost all of that and some extra pounds as well...something about all the delicious flavors helps satisfy my cravings for sweets or candy and the like...especially black licorice from Tasty Vapor...wow...(don't try this unless you really like licorice..the real kind with the molassas kick, not like a twizzler)

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
My signature tells you which way I went but will be getting a Buzz at some point.

ProVari is a heavier mod and feels as though you can hammer in nails with it. Durability is not a concern.

Not that it is with the Buzz.

Love the menu of the ProVari and as I am still new the fool proof factor of not being able to burn out atty's. That said like the idea of being able to adjust to taste without the menus that the Buzz brings.

Now I am confused lol

acman308

Jan 27, 2012
Ok
My signature tells you which way I went but will be getting a Buzz at some point.

ProVari is a heavier mod and feels as though you can hammer in nails with it. Durability is not a concern.

Not that it is with the Buzz.

Love the menu of the ProVari and as I am still new the fool proof factor of not being able to burn out atty's. That said like the idea of being able to adjust to taste without the menus that the Buzz brings.

Now I am confused lol

It's funny i picked the infinity pro instead of the buzz because it's about the same diameter as my e power a friend made me a leather belt scabbard for i'm sure it will fit.

The wheel adjustment and small button are what made me choose the buzz line over the provari the simplicity of it just grew on me the more i thought about it.

Last night i almost ordered a buzz pro because i was thinking the shorter / fatter mod would be nice when just sitting around not as easy to knock over. But i'm torn since having another infinity makes more sense same batts / fit my scabbard.

Then i think i have the epower and it works great for what it is. But after reading how happy everyone is with VV mods i have a feeling that i'm never going to want to use anything else.

I didn't think this was going to turn into a "hobby" but it's starting to seem that way.

acman308

Jan 27, 2012
Ok
Good choice and congrats. Just curious- was Jan 17 significant to you or just serendipitous?

That was the day after my 42nd birthday.
I knew from the last long hike i went on i needed to change my lifestyle.
I woke up and said i'm doing it starting today......... and i have.

It's tough not to eat ice cream some days though lol:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread