3 weeks old vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

knight_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
The land of no chewing gums
got my PV about 3 weeks back also on the same day i bought a 20 sticks pack of analogs just in case i am not used to vaping.
but the next thing i know, it took me 2 weeks to finished the pack of analogs and i was struggling to finished it.
Since then i have never look back on analogs even when friends offered it to me.
now I am a happy man, wife and my young son no longer say i stink when i go kiss them.
I thought i would vape as much as i rely on analogs but on the first couple of days i kept vaping, but now i realised i been vaping lesser and lesser.
;)
THanks to vaping and thanks to everyone here.

tdtyler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
Omaha, NE
got my PV about 3 weeks back also on the same day i bought a 20 sticks pack of analogs just in case i am not used to vaping.
but the next thing i know, it took me 2 weeks to finished the pack of analogs and i was struggling to finished it.
Since then i have never look back on analogs even when friends offered it to me.
now I am a happy man, wife and my young son no longer say i stink when i go kiss them.
I thought i would vape as much as i rely on analogs but on the first couple of days i kept vaping, but now i realised i been vaping lesser and lesser.
;)
THanks to vaping and thanks to everyone here.

Isn't it great? I am so thrilled that we addicts have a workable solution. The crew in this forum is stupendous for support. Keep it up!

knight_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
The land of no chewing gums
Isn't it great? I am so thrilled that we addicts have a workable solution. The crew in this forum is stupendous for support. Keep it up!

It is great.... i wish i knew about vaping earlier, so that i feel better earlier and i save more. but then its never too late to start vaping...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread