Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Well, being that this is only a 10ml bottle we're talking about here, it's probably just better to go ahead and vape it as is. If it were a big bottle, maybe. But, why even mess with it?

If it absolutely needs to be more diluted, just add distilled water, by the drop, until satisfied with the consistency.

ahall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
illinois
What's wrong with 30/70 mix? IMO, I like vg much more. I get more vapor production and it doesn't effect taste for me. VG is also easier on the throat. By adding unflavored pg to it you will only dilute the taste.

as i stated. she knows it will dilute it. and there is nothing wrong with the mix but as we all know vaping is all about personal preferance. and hers is 50/50. i explained it will mess with the flavor and she is ok with that. she wants 50/50.

ahall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
illinois
Well, being that this is only a 10ml bottle we're talking about here, it's probably just better to go ahead and vape it as is. If it were a big bottle, maybe. But, why even mess with it?

If it absolutely needs to be more diluted, just add distilled water, by the drop, until satisfied with the consistency.

i would vape it if it was just me but she wants it diluted. i have the pg. and she wants her 50/50

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
i would vape it if it was just me but she wants it diluted. i have the pg. and she wants her 50/50

Will it make that much of a difference? Is she using it in a tank of some sort?

To each their own. I don't know the exact formula of how to make that juice 50/50, because I don't know how the vendor mixed it. Therefore, the best thing you could probably do, with the tools you have now, is to just add a drop at a time until she likes the consistency.

ahall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
illinois
Will it make that much of a difference? Is she using it in a tank of some sort?

To each their own. I don't know the exact formula of how to make that juice 50/50, because I don't know how the vendor mixed it. Therefore, the best thing you could probably do, with the tools you have now, is to just add a drop at a time until she likes the consistency.

i am not sure what she will be using it in. she has cartos, itaste tanks, ego vision tanks and carto tanks. like i said if it was me i would vape as is. but she has asked me to do this and even after me explaining everything to her still wants it done. thanks for your help. but as i said this is what she wants and as we all know when it comes to vaping we want what we want and exactly how we want it.

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
I have the perfect solution!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just lie to her. She would never know the difference. Tell her you fixed it and have her vape it. If it's a good juice it won't matter what the ratio is. I couldn't tell the difference unless it was done to an all day vape that I have been vaping on for weeks consistently.

ahall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
illinois
I have the perfect solution!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just lie to her. She would never know the difference. Tell her you fixed it and have her vape it. If it's a good juice it won't matter what the ratio is. I couldn't tell the difference unless it was done to an all day vape that I have been vaping on for weeks consistently.

lol great idea. and im sure she would never ever know. but im not going to lie to a friend

ahall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
illinois
Hey I'm All About Math and Love Buying Stuff and doing DIY. But if all the want is to get to 50|50, it seems like the Simplest way to go.

That is, if they like the Flavor.

i completely agree. like i keep trying to explain i know all this stuff. you guys know all this stuff buttttt she doesnt seem to care. there is nothing i can do to change her opinion

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
It will whack both flavor and nicotine, but...

For 10 ml of 30/70, you add 4 ml pg, end up with 14ml total at 50/50 ratio.

Nicotine will have decreased by just under 1/3 compared to the original, as will flavor. For instance, a 24 mg/ml will end up 17 mg/ml.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
i completely agree. like i keep trying to explain i know all this stuff. you guys know all this stuff buttttt she doesnt seem to care. there is nothing i can do to change her opinion

Sometimes its just better to Go with the Flow. If she won't Listen, that cool.

Maybe it would just be Better/Easier to Buy Her a Bottle of 50|50 e-Liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread