The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

306 atomizers

Discussion in 'Joye 306' started by Mossman, Aug 2, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ajm79

ajm79 Full Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2009
    Portland, Oregon
    RMV has the best price for attys 8$ and 306 batts 11$.
    Thesmokesafe has the best price for carts (5$ filled and 3$ blank per 5pk) plus they have 306a batts and PCCs!

2. Dr. Russell Fell

Dr. Russell Fell Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2008
    Florida
    is the 306 the same as the npro?

3. Snarkyone

Snarkyone Super Member ECF Veteran

Now we just need to get them a more area appropriate name. Us Michiganians/Michiganders don't take kindly to fancy folk coming in here and messing things up, haven't you heard of the Michigan Militia?

In all seriousness RMV has been a standard stop for my supplies, they have great prices, low and fast shipping. It rocks, the juices are fine as well. I hope they are near me that would be awesome! What city did they locate to does anyone know? That's the second E-Cig place to move into Michigan recently the other one is The Electronic Cigarette Company which is a fairly big player in the market. The hell with the MotorCity long live the VaporCity!

4. ajm79

Aug 30, 2009
    Portland, Oregon

No but it is the same as the janty mini fogger.

5. ajm79

Aug 30, 2009
    Portland, Oregon
    they shipped to me yesterday from the post office in PONTIAC, MI 48340. Hope that helps!

6. olderthandirt

olderthandirt Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2009
    Willamette Valley, PNW
    Thought of trying a 306 atty. I read here that it is compatible with the 510, great! With the PV's and various adapters I have, powering the thing is not an issue.

Question. I see occasional reference to a TAWA 306 atomizer in a few posts. Anyone enlighten me on what that is? Differant manufacturer than Joye?

TIA

7. gatsby

gatsby Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2009
    Albuquerque, NM
    It is just a regular Janty atomizer sold without a warranty for less so it will be made by Joye. Personally I can never remember which of my atomizers are which so the warranty is wasted on me anyway.

Janty USA - MINI FOGGER TAWA

8. olderthandirt

Mar 28, 2009
    Willamette Valley, PNW
    Thanks for the clarification Gatsby. Fully understand about keeping track of the things once you get them home! I check em all with a meter when I first receive them to make sure they aren't DOA and then into a common box they go.

9. MaxUT

MaxUT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2009
    Ogden, UT, US
    Definitely compatible. My girlfriend likes to use one on her 510 mega battery for dipping, says the flavor is superior to a 510.

They're very good for testing recipes since it takes very little liquid to wet the mesh, and, they're the easiest of all attys to clean when switching liquids.

10. olderthandirt

Mar 28, 2009
    Willamette Valley, PNW
    Hey Max
    Yeah, that's what I've seen folks say w/ regards to testing mixes and such. Just what I had in mind. As well as simply having a different vape w/o needing an entirely new set-up.

Price-wise it appears to be a toss-up between buying from RMV and JantyUSA, I'll be getting a couple soon.

11. MaxUT

MaxUT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2009
    Ogden, UT, US
    Don't forget the free shipping from RMV... buy two attys and you qualify for it.

Speaking of same, have you tried his Winston flavor liquid? Seems like I heard it was DeKang, and that it had good tobacco flavor.

12. olderthandirt

Mar 28, 2009
    Willamette Valley, PNW
    Oh yeah! Boy howdy the shipping clinches more deals :D

Nope, haven't tried any of his juice. No help there I'm afraid.

I've been pretty much in a flavor rut for awhile now. Unflavored, coffee or chocolate. Never did come across a tobacco flavor I liked so I just walked away from even trying. But chocolate... mmmmmm chocolate!

13. Up In Vapor

Up In Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    The free shipping is great and orders always ship out quickly. If you haven't tried the Flue Cured Tobacco juice from RMV I would highly recommend it...a nice sweet tobacco flavor for all day vaping.

14. olderthandirt

Mar 28, 2009
    Willamette Valley, PNW
    Gatsby, MaxUT and others...

Thank you. Got the 306 atomizers yesterday along with a 510 to 901 adapter. Put the whole thing together on my SD and true to what you've all said, I now have truly distinctive type of PV!

Went with RMV for the attys, between the initial low price and free ship over $14 that's a deal that can't be beat.

Adapter from Altsmoke. Well built, small and simple in design and it very simply works!

This setup is now my dessert PV. A dip of chocolate and a drip of pineapple, mmmm good.

15. JuniorNA

JuniorNA Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2010
    NJ
    9.95 at choiceecig.com - they say "new and improved from sweden", dont know what the hell that means though.

16. JuniorNA

JuniorNA Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2010
    NJ
    but might get a better deal if you purchase more

17. VaporInTheWind

VaporInTheWind Full Member ECF Veteran

Got mine today from Cignot...I really like the draw, warmth and amount of vapor, will be ordering some more of these.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.