306 atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
Now we just need to get them a more area appropriate name. Us Michiganians/Michiganders don't take kindly to fancy folk coming in here and messing things up, haven't you heard of the Michigan Militia?

In all seriousness RMV has been a standard stop for my supplies, they have great prices, low and fast shipping. It rocks, the juices are fine as well. I hope they are near me that would be awesome! What city did they locate to does anyone know? That's the second E-Cig place to move into Michigan recently the other one is The Electronic Cigarette Company which is a fairly big player in the market. The hell with the MotorCity long live the VaporCity!

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Thought of trying a 306 atty. I read here that it is compatible with the 510, great! With the PV's and various adapters I have, powering the thing is not an issue.

Question. I see occasional reference to a TAWA 306 atomizer in a few posts. Anyone enlighten me on what that is? Differant manufacturer than Joye?

TIA

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Thought of trying a 306 atty. I read here that it is compatible with the 510, great! With the PV's and various adapters I have, powering the thing is not an issue.

Question. I see occasional reference to a TAWA 306 atomizer in a few posts. Anyone enlighten me on what that is? Differant manufacturer than Joye?

TIA

It is just a regular Janty atomizer sold without a warranty for less so it will be made by Joye. Personally I can never remember which of my atomizers are which so the warranty is wasted on me anyway.

Janty USA - MINI FOGGER TAWA

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US

Definitely compatible. My girlfriend likes to use one on her 510 mega battery for dipping, says the flavor is superior to a 510.

They're very good for testing recipes since it takes very little liquid to wet the mesh, and, they're the easiest of all attys to clean when switching liquids.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Definitely compatible. My girlfriend likes to use one on her 510 mega battery for dipping, says the flavor is superior to a 510.

They're very good for testing recipes since it takes very little liquid to wet the mesh, and, they're the easiest of all attys to clean when switching liquids.

Hey Max
Yeah, that's what I've seen folks say w/ regards to testing mixes and such. Just what I had in mind. As well as simply having a different vape w/o needing an entirely new set-up.

Price-wise it appears to be a toss-up between buying from RMV and JantyUSA, I'll be getting a couple soon.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Oh yeah! Boy howdy the shipping clinches more deals :D

Nope, haven't tried any of his juice. No help there I'm afraid.

I've been pretty much in a flavor rut for awhile now. Unflavored, coffee or chocolate. Never did come across a tobacco flavor I liked so I just walked away from even trying. But chocolate... mmmmmm chocolate!

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Gatsby, MaxUT and others...

Thank you. Got the 306 atomizers yesterday along with a 510 to 901 adapter. Put the whole thing together on my SD and true to what you've all said, I now have truly distinctive type of PV!

Went with RMV for the attys, between the initial low price and free ship over $14 that's a deal that can't be beat.

Adapter from Altsmoke. Well built, small and simple in design and it very simply works!

This setup is now my dessert PV. A dip of chocolate and a drip of pineapple, mmmm good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread