Joye 306 Review Compared to KR808D-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTNuLL

Feb 25, 2010
Seattle WA
Oh what a joy it is! I have had my 306 for about 6 days and I love it!!! The atomizer in a word is awesome! I get about the same amount of flavor out of it that I do on my KR808D1. So I'll give you my impressions of this little beast!

Size
It's like a mil or two fatter than a 100 and the exact same length. I love this I can hold it in my lips (not teeth) and it hangs just fine!

Carts
This was where I was the most worried. I didn't want to be carring around a contact case or little bottle and have to drip or dip every 6 or so puffs. No need! The cart design for this little guy rocks. I get as good of a hit with a cart or dripping! The carts will only hold 10 drops max but their tiny ity bity little buggers so I think 10 drops is amazing! Another note is it is almost impossible to get juice in your mouth with this design which I really like. Had some overfilling with the KR808D1 cartomizer and got many a mouth full of juice:( No mods or learning curve just fill and be done! I love it. The carts seem to last for about 5 analogs worth. It's also worth mentioning you remove the entire juice contaner out of the cart to refill, it's not hard. Very nice for cleaning.

Battery
This is were the complaints are of course! The battery is very small so don't excpect it to last long. You get about two carts before it dies or around 100 puffs. I thing for it's size that pretty good. The batteries I have are auto same as my KR but that's were the similarities end. The KR has never ever gone off by accident. The 306 will go off if you put a cart on the atomizer with you thumb over the air hole. It will go off if you are driving and a window is rolled down. It seems to be fine if it's in the pocket or case but no where near as well designed as the KR. Oh and it has about a 4 or 5 sec cut off which I have had no problems with.

Vape
This is all that matters right? Well this guy is a champ there. One of the most impressive things about the vape is no primer puff is needed. Suck for 3 or 4 seconds and you will have an impressive amount of vape. I find the only way to get even close on the KR is a primmer puff or sometimes even two. I have never had a burnt taste unless the cart is empty. And as I said above the flavor is about the same as the KR808D1. Oh and the atomizer has an exposed bridge which I love.

So all in all I love this guy. I know everyone is gun ho about the 510 but I think some of you 510 users should do yourself a favor and order a 306 atomizer. I will be ordering a 510 so I can compare.

Bottom Line
This is a great little PV. It will not last all day by a long shot for either battery or carts but what it doesn't have in cart and battery capacity it more than makes up for in vape production and flavor.

Kelemvor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2009
Germany NRW
for a super mini the 306/minifogger is really impressive. it runs hot, very near the bigger 510. i have one on my 510 and compared it to the m401. the 306 is imo the better choice,but as the 510 opposed to the 901 it burns liquid a bit quicker. but the vape is worth it, really.

510 drippers should at least try this atomizer once, the thread fits and the difference in diameter is really small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread