306 Drip Tips - Nhaler vs. Vapor Flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Queens, NY
This is a review/comparison of the 306 drip tips that Nhaler and Vapor Flow offer.

There are a few differences between the two drip tips.
1. The ones from Vapor Flow are slightly longer than the ones from Nhaler.
2. The ones from Vapor Flow have a more contoured, skinnier mouth groove.
3. The ones from Vapor Flow seem to fit the 306 atty just a little bit better (with the nhaler drip tip I get a slight wiggle)

If I had to pick one of the two just based on the way it feels to use it, I'd pick the Vapor Flow drip tip. I really like the way the tip is contoured. However, I had one small problem with the Vapor Flow drip tip. The second time that I dripped "through" it, I ended up with a mouth full of liquid. Since it's skinnier at the top, the liquid has a tendency to stay in the top part of the drip tip.

I've had the same problem with a 510 drip tip and found ways to avoid the liquid in the mouth problem. So, I did the same thing with Vapor Flows 306 drip tip. The problem was that I had already been using the drip tip from Nhaler for several weeks and it doesn't have the same problem. In fact, I think you'd have to basically totally fill the Nhaler drip tip to end up with a mouth full of juice. Well, I ended up forgetting that I had to clear the VF drip tip before taking a puff and again got a mouth full of liquid. I haven't used the VF drip tip since then.

I haven't had any problems at all (other than the very slight wiggle on the atty) with the Nhaler 306 drip tip. I have to pick it as my overall favorite between the two. Now I'm not saying that the VF 306 drip tip is bad. If something happened to my Nhaler drip tip, I'd use the one from Vapor Flow. But choosing between a drip tip that I have to worry about getting liquid in my mouth and one that I don't have to worry about at all, I choose not worrying.

Hopefully later today this evening I'll be able to post some pics of the two so that everyone can see the difference between the two.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Hey stu, Nice review, I have come to find out that 306 atties are slightly different sizes depending on what brand you get. What brand 306 do you have? That being said, I do not own the vapor flow 306 drip tip but my nhaler one is very very tight with no wiggle On all but one of my 306s. Actually it comes close to not fitting on a couple because it is so tight but I kinda like them that way. I actually just ordered some of the new high voltage and low resistance 306 a ttys from ikenvape and will post here when I find out if the nhaler ones fit those.

Stu

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Queens, NY
Hey stu, Nice review, I have come to find out that 306 atties are slightly different sizes depending on what brand you get. What brand 306 do you have? That being said, I do not own the vapor flow 306 drip tip but my nhaler one is very very tight with no wiggle On all but one of my 306s. Actually it comes close to not fitting on a couple because it is so tight but I kinda like them that way. I actually just ordered some of the new high voltage and low resistance 306 a ttys from ikenvape and will post here when I find out if the nhaler ones fit those.

Right now I'm using the Cisco LR 306's from Vapor Flow. The wiggle from the nhaler drip tip is very minimal and doesn't happen all the time. When I first put it on it seems tight. Then every now and then, I'm guessing from the drip tip heating up, I'll take a puff and feel the drip tip shift a little and one time had it come off all together. But that was just one time and I think I just didn't have it pushed on all the way.

I'd love to hear how the LR 306 is from Ikenvape too!

olwildbill

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
Kansas City Missouri
Hey Stu I have Jasons, nhalers, and liquid express 306 drip tips and use all of them on cisco 306LR and find them to be the same. The trouble I have with E-juice is that I like vg so if I dont use a bottle with a small enough hole then it wants to stay at the top of the drip tip. So I keep a little straw and just guide it down. I have this trouble with all three of them but I am sure its because I like 100% vg. As far as I can tell all of mine fit the atty snug.

Stu

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Queens, NY
Ok, so I have a few pictures that show some of the differences a little better.

Here is one that clearly shows the difference in length as well as the difference in the contour. The one on the left is from Nhaler and the one on the right is from Vapor Flow.
DSC01562.jpg

Here is one that's not exactly clear but shows the top view. Again, on the left is Nhaler and the right is VF. It's not real easy to see but the one from Nhaler has a slightly bigger hole.
DSC01563.jpg

Here is one that shows the fit on the atty for the VF drip tip.
DSC01564.jpg

And the fit for the Nhaler drip tip.
DSC01565.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread