Cannon Drip Tips for 306 atomizers at Cherry Vape A++++++++++++++

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmackyTheFrog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
Salina, KS
Another advantage of the Cannon DT is that you don't get the hot juice spray that you can sometimes get from standard 306 tips. Unfortunately mine finally bit the cookie. My SB took a spill off the deck of my buddy's cabin and landed tip-down in the wood pile. The tip held up for a few weeks, but the base finally split.

SmackyTheFrog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
Salina, KS
I have a stainless steel 510 tip from Super T that I bought when he first came out with them. Still works the same as the day I got it. It is solidly built.

It's not cold weather friendly though....take it from me.

:)

The Super T tips are definitely worth the money. Though they aren't the best tips to use while driving; metal's not the best thing to clack against the teeth on a bumpy stretch of road.

benjayman2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
Chicago, IL
I have a cannon and primarily vape on lr IKV 801 minis and semis. Although the cannon betters the vape experience of the 306 slightly, IMO they do not measure up to the flavor I get from my 801s. It may be the juice (been on a sweet run as of late other than my havana gold) thats making me say this, but this is just my experience from trying both.
That''s awesome you tried them.

They are pretty durable... especially the black ones...

Do you agree that they kind of change the 306 experience? more like an 801 LR?

Brewlady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks for posting about these. I ordered a canon and a really pretty burple pawn. The canon is perfect on the mini copper I have. The regular delrin 306 tip is kinda small, making it difficult to push the atty down to activate the battery. The bottom of the canon makes vaping with the copper much easier.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
While the clear ones are cooler looking etc... they are in more need of some TLC... I discovered that vaping them red hot and going outside in very cold weather will cause them to crack... I spent two of them this way - they lasted about a month each... meanwhile, my three black ones are going strong... the black ones are made out of a more durable plastic...

I truly can't go back to the regular 306 drip tips...

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
MadVapes has an aluminum drip tip that is almost exactly like the one that came with the Mini VapeStack. I recently bought a Midi VapeStack and it came with a really nice, matching drip tip. It's almost identical to the other aluminum drip tip except that it's slightly shorter. Also, I got the cannon a couple months ago and I really like it. Matter of fact, I can't imagine life without it. I got the black one (delrin) and haven't had any issues with cracking. Cheryl at CherryVape recommended the delrin over the clear acrylic because of the cracking problems that people have been having.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread