306 + reo = Nirvana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boothvilleboi

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2011
Boothville Louisiana
Idk what else to say. Now I am truly in overdose mode. These LR 306s are pure perfection for the grand. Add bobas and the new button top and I believe any other mod purchase would be sheer silliness. I mean really, when it works this good how would there not be a million modders trying to follow robs footprints. Lol great work.

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
Agree, the only thing better is a Cisco Bridgless 306 on a Variable Voltage REO :)

Dialing up or down a couple tenths of a volt has gone from a luxury to a necessity for this REOnaut.

One more non-silly purchase in your future :D

I just recently found a new love for my VV Reo when I discovered the Cisco bridgeless 306 :)

However IKV just released their new and improved design on LR 306s...so that was a definite must to try. The old ones WAYY back when were my go-to atty and kept me vaping.
I'll report back to you folks and tell you how they compare.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Idk what else to say. Now I am truly in overdose mode. These LR 306s are pure perfection for the grand. Add bobas and the new button top and I believe any other mod purchase would be sheer silliness. I mean really, when it works this good how would there not be a million modders trying to follow robs footprints. Lol great work.

That is how I feel too! So I just buy up more REO's! Cause they are pretty too! LOL

Patents......Robert has his first....more to come! I think he had that "Wow, I am on to something" moment!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread