Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Disposables are another way to go when you don't want to spend $$ on a kit for the person, and/or aren't sure if they will even use them or not... ;)
That's how I started... and then my friend got me a starter kit once he knew it was something I would really give a try. That was over a year ago!!!

I keep a few disposables around for the same reason now... just because some people can't afford to shell out the money for something they might not like... :blink:

vap3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
Carson, CA
www.310vapers.com
seems like no one is really into this contest but the few who posted up here?? when i used to stalk the forums i entered every contest there was just because it was free...are we doing something wrong here?
cmon guys join in on the fun. the more people that are interested we feel inclined to provide more contests.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
i enter what ever i find its fun! alot of people dont like facebook or twitter.next time (i hope for a next one!!!) you could do a random org thing. maybe have people name a new mascot for your web site or how many ming drip tips in a jar(i love those!) or your birthday , guess a number is always good people seem to love them. i am up for any your prizes are worth entering for to me!!!! i put this up on the contest page for you

Last edited:

woody55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011
seems like no one is really into this contest but the few who posted up here?? when i used to stalk the forums i entered every contest there was just because it was free...are we doing something wrong here?
cmon guys join in on the fun. the more people that are interested we feel inclined to provide more contests.

There are alot of people that absolutely detest facebook and twitter and will not enter a contest that requires either one! To me It makes no difference! I enter for the fun, to help out the supplier and maybe the off chance that I will win something(hasn't happened in a while!). The different suppliers have their followers that are allways there no matter what, and they get very protective of them! The only thing I can say is keep on doing what you are doing and the number of people will build up! And what reddhot says above is correct, people like the general post and random.org drawing stuff!

Last edited:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I refuse to participate in any contest that requires me to sign up for facebook or twitter. I don't want any part of those. I seen some suppliers give those who opt out a chance to participate by having an ECF thread also.

I see you do have another way to enter, by signing up for your newsletter but maybe some people don't want to do that either. I think an ECF thread instead would get you more entries.

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Thank You for the contest . . .

I also do not do the "Facebook" or "Twitter" Thing - So I want you to know that I appreciate that you also offer an "Email" option . . .

However, I've tried to enter a couple of times via the email option and do not know if it worked, because I do not see any confirmation notice . . . Hopefully, I haven't done something wrong or enter more times than I should . . .

Could you please let me know if everything is ok or what I need to do . . . THANKS :)

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Red, woody and tm have all brought up valid points... and even though your Contest was also posted in our special 'Contest' thread the day after it came out, too (11/23)... it also had a lot of competition with other Holiday ones that were out during that time as well... :blink:

But but don't feel too badly... you can't please ALL of the people. And then again, some of us "Contest Ho's" will enter just about anything... Heck, I have a Twitter acct. and I've never even owned a cell phone!!! :D LMAO!!!
Plus there is a vendor that has been here a long time and has a weekly drawing that has trouble sometimes just trying to get the minimum # of 10 people to enter...

You will find that we are basically a friendly bunch of people, always willing to help out a newcomer, and you will hit your stride soon enough... :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread