34 hours now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

driving-pete

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Cleveland,TN
34 hours ago I threw away my analog and started vaping.
I have the 3/4 full pack of Marlboro lights sitting in a drawer next to me. (I lit one up about 6 hours ago, and took 2 drags and put it out.)

I'm going to leave it home when I go to work in the morning.
If I can make it all day today, and tomorrow without lighting one up, I'm throwing them in the garbage.
So long , not so nice knowing you.:-x

Last edited:
I did the same thing.. but if you slip dont feel bad... Not only are you fighting nic intake a different way... You are going to be detoxing from the other 4000 chemicals they put in cigarettes. I had to smoke one in morning vape all day then one at night for a week.. Then I was able to lay them down completely. And remember we are rooting for you!!!!!

Madison Ave

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2010
Massachusetts
That's awesome driving-pete....I have been vaping for 10 days now and still have a pack and a half of analogs sitting on my coffee table...lol Haven't touched them nor felt the desire to have one. Each day gets easier and easier not to have one....just can't wait for the day I throw them away....lol

Welcome to ECF.....:thumb:

Bigham1

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Camden, SC
34 hours ago I threw away my analog and started vaping.
I have the 3/4 full pack of Marlboro lights sitting in a drawer next to me. (I lit one up about 6 hours ago, and took 2 drags and put it out.)

I'm going to leave it home when I go to work in the morning.
If I can make it all day today, and tomorrow without lighting one up, I'm throwing them in the garbage.
So long , not so nice knowing you.:-x

Just make sure your batteries don't run out. I kept my half empty pack with me for about a week to make sure that everything went smoothly. Good thing I did all I had was a 901 mini and went all day fishing and both batteries went dead. So I smoked a few that day. Then I got an e-cig with a big battery. Now I don't have the analogs any more.

myeastbuy

Moved On
Oct 22, 2010
china.peking
  • Deleted by Warped3k
  • Reason: Spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread