Status
Not open for further replies.

gsan

Verified Member
Jun 11, 2013
oburhur
Kind of depends on the type of Vape you like.

Typically, LR atty's (1.5, 1.8) produce a warmer vape vs. 2.0+ type atty's.

The nice thing about the Provari is its versatility. It can pretty much handle any atty, whether it's 1.5 or 3.0 .

When I first started dripping, I picked up a 1.8, 2.5 & 3.0 atty. I've been finding that I tend to favor the 1.8 atty and the vaper, flavor and throat hit it produces.

If you're already vaping with a clearo or tank, you could try picking up an drip atty that matches the ohms in those devices as a starting point. Then, in time, pickup a couple of atty's with lower and higher resistance to compare.

:toast:

MasterofNone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
New York
My two cents- even though the provari can match the wattage for 1.5, 2, 2.5 ohm, whatever your using in your 357, the flavor is different. Maybe it's just me but I mistakenly ordered some 2 ohm 357 and I was not a fan. My preferred atty? A 1.5 357... Lol. Shrug. Ymmv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

XeniaMike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Xenia, Ohio
My two cents- even though the provari can match the wattage for 1.5, 2, 2.5 ohm, whatever your using in your 357, the flavor is different. Maybe it's just me but I mistakenly ordered some 2 ohm 357 and I was not a fan. My preferred atty? A 1.5 357... Lol. Shrug. Ymmv

I ordered a 1.5ohm .357 today, what voltage do you find works best? I have no experience on attys, just protanks and carto tanks. :oops:

XeniaMike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Xenia, Ohio
Well got the HH 357 and so far it's going well. What's the break-in time for these? Seems great, but the flavor it a bit muted. The juice I'm using in it has been sitting around for about 6 months, maybe that's it. If you use brown colored juices, how long is one of these supposed to last? Only asking because it's $22.

I left it sit overnight and it seems like all the juice ran out into the catch cup on my mod. Is that normal? Maybe I'm so scared of a dry hit I over dripped it. Hmmm, learning curve.

Last edited:

MasterofNone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
New York
You definitely overdripped, which could also be contributing to your muted flavor. Usually takes me 2-3 ml of break in. Not to hijack your thread but just got some of vapage's bottom feeder atomizers( 1.5 ohm) when they were having their mystery sale the other day... Broke in pretty quick and I gotta say, the flavor is phenomenal. Hh357 good? I dunno, my hh is in an alcohol bath right now, so I'll let you know when it's cleaned up... But I'm really enjoying this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread