HH.357 Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy Cru

Moved On
Mar 24, 2012
Hello Everyone,

Been vaping for awhile and finally decided to try a 357. I know on Hannah's video on Avid he states recommended voltage levels per ohms. I ordered the 2.5 before watching the video because I am usually an SR guy. However, he suggests 5.3-5.8 for a 2.5! Damn! Couple things, for ME that's high. I usually keep my Kick's at 6.75 watts. I know he recommends these levels for optimal performance, but that is even above what my Kick can do (Kick 1). But I want the best vape I can out of this. Do you guys think I will still get good performance on a lower setting? I kicked my Kick up to 7.5 and it seems pretty good, but my OCD keeps me wondering if there is something better. But when you are working with all mechs and Kick 1's you are a little limited. Not to mention 18mg 50/50 juice and a p**** for a throat! Lol. Much Thanks ahead of time fellow vapers! Vape On!

Just added: I have had the 357 now for about a month and I have tried it anywhere from 6.75 watts all the way to 10 and I feel as if I cannot tell a difference. I also feel like the flavor may be getting muted, I tried the recommended cleaning to no avail. I know you shouldn't dry burn these but I am getting desperate. I feel like I am almost getting better flavor from my pro-tank. However the 357 was amazing when I first got it. Any help would be great! Thanks!

-CC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread