3rd Unofficial (But actually kind of official) Halo Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

spicyhotcoffee

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2014
Mississippi, USA
hi, Fran. what a really nice day it turned out to be. Got a lot done, and vamping on several excellent juices, and 3 are Halo!

Tribeca with Fusion, Malibu, and Torque. The other is a hot cinnamon and black licorice that is yummy, but it's an occasional thing, not a adv.
Can triton tanks take those cinnamon flavors, or will they crack?

spicyhotcoffee

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2014
Mississippi, USA
They say that some of them will. But I have it in a non-Halo tank. (sorry, Halo, but I didn't want to risk a triton tank to find out. But don't worry, this tank doesn't vape as good as a Triton!!)
Okay. I've stayed away from any flavors that may mess up my precious Halo tanks.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
I sometimes use the cartos for them. It's pretty good. But there's not many flavors I have that are potentially tank-crackers. Right now, I have 2. That one, and a hot cinnamon cherry.

Hey spicy, if you have time, enter a few of those other contests and see if you can't win one. Ya never know...

spicyhotcoffee

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2014
Mississippi, USA
I sometimes use the cartos for them. It's pretty good. But there's not many flavors I have that are potentially tank-crackers. Right now, I have 2. That one, and a hot cinnamon cherry.

Hey spicy, if you have time, enter a few of those other contests and see if you can't win one. Ya never know...
That's where I've been the past couple of days lol. Trying to keep up with all the contests is crazy

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
They can be addictive! I like the ones where you can only enter once, or limited in some way. And ones than not many people are playing, increasing the odds.

(The bestest contest is still the number game that our Cinder Ella puts on every so often. Cause with them, it's not so much about winning, its about the superb literary skills of the contestants. ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread