4 th day no smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

juh juh

Verified Member
Dec 1, 2014
huntsville,al usa
New member here, also an antique. So far so good after 7 weeks of weening, tobacco free starting 4th day. I have already been using your forum a lot, as I started with an Ego starter kit. Not happy with the quality of the leaky tanks I am looking to mod on. Right now I'm looking at the Vamo v5 with an Aspire Nautilus tank. I purchased my starter kit locally, but have since received some backup supplies from fasttech and Vapor Beast. Vapor Beast order got here in 3 days, I like that. Whoops battery dead, looking forward to being part of this community.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
viannen_01.gif

welcome.gif
Welcome!
welcome.gif

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Welcome from another antique! It is a blessing to be away from smoking.

I hope you are getting the nicotine that you need. When I started, I went higher than I probably needed, but I got confidence. For me, I vaped only when I got the urge, just like smokes. Sometimes from habit though, too. I have worked on that. I found that I could vape at different nic levels, it was just a matter of how much my PV was stuck to my lips. I just focused on getting what I needed for a few weeks.

I've lowered my nic a good bit and I vape for the enjoyment now. Its a great hobby now. The only thing that I haven't done much of is DIY.

The Vamo and Nautilus should work well. I think the Nautilus is about at the top end for non-rebuilding. I am using one right now.

I discovered that I use a few tanks at the same time. Breakfast/coffee gets one flavor, switching out during the day to avoid "vapor tongue" is several more, and then I have a lower nic in the evening for when I am sitting on the sofa. Again, I think the Nautilus is a good tank.

Keep a spare MOD and tanks around, things happen.

Good vaping!

Last edited:

VNeil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2014
Ocean City, MD
Congrats! The nautilus is good. The hollowed steel tank even better, because less chance of cracking. Buy a bunch. MyFreedomsmokes dot com as a sale now, $20 ea with 2 extra coils, so equivalent to $15 or so, a steal. I finalized so far on a couple Provari 2.5's and a Mutation X dripper, plus a Big Dripper and Kayfun clone. Rebuilding is fun, when you are ready for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread