Status
Not open for further replies.

catilley1092

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
North Carolina, USA
Congrats on your success!:thumbs:

Was just looking at my sig & see we've stopped analogs about the same time, my last was roughly 4.2 years ago & don't miss those in the least after 37 years.:)

Keep up the great job, not for me, rather for yourself! My overall health, respiratory wise, has improved dramatically in that timespan. First signs were that I could smell and taste food again, after 2-3 months no longer needed inhalers for asthma symptoms caused by analogs.

So while I've spent some extra cash on vaping devices, e-juice & coil making needs, am still way ahead financial wise compared to late 2013.:)

Cat

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Happy 4th Vapeversary!

03party-cat.jpg

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Congrats!
You also reminded me about my own 4 years of vaping day, which is very close to yours. 3th Feb. Didnt even think about it...
And a big congratulations to you on 4 years as well!

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
…I am thankful for this forum and all you fine folks here for helping me along the way.

As we are to you PW. After my intro of strain as a tool for winding and rebuilding, you and @Bill's Magic Vapor put together this excellent wind diameter table, a cross-reference of drill bit and other standards…

(downloadable .pdf)
Microcoils and Resistance Chart.pdf

As you know I was one of the first advocates of building to a metric to target resistance and the earlier adaptation of the microcoil that @super_X_drifter popularized opened up those horizons for what we see today. Your table made it easy for all of us and I'm grateful for your supporting effort (as well for Bill's demonstration jig). Although first posted in the Spring of '14 after the explanation of the tensioned microcoil on supe's microcoil thread, the earliest still working link is above and on the Protank Microcoil Discussion. Hope it stays permanent.

Good luck PW. :)

Last edited:
I've been merrily going along and realized I made 4 years smoke free on the 8th of this month. It was the best move I made joining this forum a few months before just reading and learning. I vaped and smoked during those months using Blu's, NJOYs, and the like, but nothing took. It took an Ego to hit the spot and haven't smoked since. Of course I've upgraded considerably since those days. But I am thankful for this forum and all you fine folks here for helping me along the way.
Congratulations! I'm on my 7th year and absolutely WOULD NEVER look back! I also LOVE this form!

ImJustAvg

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
Congratulations! Think back! What made you switch? For me it was a night that I was with my mom in the hospital. The hospital that she was in, didn't allow smoking anywhere on their property, even if you were in your own car, but parked on their property! I just thought there has to be a better way than walking a half block to the street and standing down there smoking a cigarette! So I found e-cigarettes and have went from true blues, through many interactions until I eventually found the Istik I use today!
To be honest, I was already tired of buying $35-46 cartons of Marlboro and had been ordering them off the internet from Russia, for about $18. But now that I am set up with plenty of spares batteries, coils, etc. I now spend less in a year than I used to spend in a month, and I have cut back drastically. Four packs of cigarettes a day before to 250ml lasting me for six to eight months!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread