$40 gift certificate contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
We had money left over from the collection for UntamedRose for all the hard work and the extra money she paid out on the shipping. You all really amazed me with the amount of the donations you sent. I was expecting a buck or two from each person. You all went above and beyond. Here is what we are going to do.

We all know that the suppliers don't take PP so I just transferred the money to my bank account. If anyone wants to see the paper trail I will gladly provide screen shots in a PM so you all know that this is on the up and up.

We are offering a $40 gift certificate from one of the following suppliers:

Juicy Liquids
Vapor4Life
Lite Cig USA
eliquid planet
MyFreedomSmokes
DIY flavor shack
Vermont Vapors
East Mall

The winner gets to pick which one they want the GC from. You can find links to all of these suppliers here

Forum Suppliers

This contest will run until the day the payment clears my bank account, which is usually 3-5 business days. Post all you want about anything that doesn't break ECF or PIF rules. There is no limit on how many times you can post but they must be substantial posts. No posts with just smileys or lmao's, etc. Keep the conversation flowing. Once the money has cleared I will close the thread and do a random number generator thing and announce the winning number. Winners must be members of PIF.

These rules are subject to change once Demon Cowboy sees it and fills in the loopholes for me,lol

No talking to yourself,lol and no mass posting. Be reasonable about how many times you post in an hour.

If the picture fits the conversation it will count.

No consecutive posts. Must have at least one post in between each one you make.

This has gotten so big that I don't think one $40 gift certificate is enough. So I will add in 2 x 30 ml of BBB to be chosen by the random number generator just like the GC. So we will have 3 winners instead of one!

Main thing, have fun with this!

Last edited:

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
what's substantial? pics can b substancial in size does a pic work? they say 1 is worth 1000 words.

i type fairly fast, can i hold a conversation w/ myself posting every 30 seconds (fastest the board allows) in order to skyrocket my post count in order to increase my chances? or am i only perhaps allowed to post ONLY after someone else does OR on a time limit?

that's what i can see at first impression

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
so kids, what shall we talk about? anyone think this is worth anything?

timse-cig003.jpg

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
:lol::lol::lol:

Now there is a substantive post! God, that's a funny freaking movie!
Jules, I think we all would have been fine if you kept it for the blackberry brandy!:laugh:

I appreciate that but that would make me a supplier and I can't do that and participate here like I do now. But thank you for the wonderful thought!

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
I think it's a mod you should be proud of.

I do ask though if you could treat your pv's a little better. Your poor batts and attys are all scuffed up. ;)
that's the juices fault that happened from testing my version of ZFM that's an improvement to scotty's - i think i've got it about right now so it doesn't do that anymore...lol (well that's the 1's that i didn't scrape the paint off w/ a tire gauge clip.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread