$40 gift certificate contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Thanks Drozd I wanted to say the same thing, but as stated have no experience with those in particular......there are those that would/may disagree.....but I go with the sham theory myself. boB

well if you know how to read battery specs take a look:
Item IMR10440
Body Meterial Nickel
Capacity(0.2C 5A) 300 mAh
voltage 3.70V
Max charge voltage 4.2V
Dischage cut voltage 2.75V
MAX CHARGE CURRENT 0.5 C 5A
max continue discharge current 1 C 5A
MAX burst discharge current 3C 5A
Rapid 0.5C5A×2hrs
standard 0.2 C5A×4hrs.

there are some strange anomalies there... usually on a high drain the max charge rate is almost the same as the max discharge rate...
here rapid charge is considered .5A
also it's telling me that it'll put out 5A at 1C continuous or 5A at 3C bursts (that's higer than the high drain 14500s)
and no way is it putting out 5A
considering that the max drain is figured by the mAh rating (in A) multiplied the C rating so at best that'd be .35A continuous or 1.05A burst... which is no better than a standard 10440

given that the amp draw of a 510 at 3.7V is 1.61A it still aint cutting it... worse...even stacked in a mod it still aint delivering the amps required for 3.7V let alone variable voltage over that...

Gunjji

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
New Jersey
home.comcast.net
I ordered organic 26mg VR4. It's the vaperite organic RY4. I know some don't dig the ry4, but I like it because it's my favorite tobacco-y taste. I also have a sample of 16mg organic carmel corn. Who wants a juice review?! I got's me a camera in my compy!

Me, I do! :D

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
Leanne, good morning..err...good afternoon...just saw your response....lol

My morning was okay......this whole week is going to be jumpy for me waiting for my son's test results.........they scanned his brain and we know it isn't brain related (which is good)...no cancer or MS....that news we got last week. I wish I could have stayed in Baltimore for this week but I had obligations here at home. I believe in my undersignature line, we will get thru this with the help of GOD.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
According to ECF rules:

Contest threads are permitted providing the following guidelines are adhered to:

Suppliers must only run one contest at a time.

Suppliers must close the thread after 300 posts.

Anyone else is welcome to run contests (eg, in social forums), but they should be closed after 300 posts.

The moderators may close these threads at any time, and they must not be reopened.

Once the money is in my account I will do the random number generator.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Money is in my account. Here is a screen shot of the winning number:

Demon Cowboy, go to the first post and pick which supplier you want the GC to come from and I will get it done sometime today. Congrats!

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread