Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilacs212too

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Williamsburg, VA
But what happens if the money didn't clear yet? sometimes it can take 5 days.
That would be interesting, wouldn't it?

Interesting? Jules will have so much work to do before getting to select the number :blink:

Lorizgal... did u see ur banner yet??? it is so awesome!!

I didn't see it there.. what page is it on? I think I am bannerblind

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Okay boB...Just because you said so, I'm buying the LS! I should buy regular protected 10440s and not the high drain, right?

the concept of high drain 10440 batteries...expecially from BDL (that's the manufacturer not a vendor) are really a sham... when you get down to that size of battery there's no noticeable difference/advantage to high drains

Jurassica Parks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2010
Indiana
Yea, drozd..that's what I read too..I actually think I gathered that from your explanation of them somewhere. I'm going with regular 10440s.

also..I just got an order from Vaperite!!!

I ordered organic 26mg VR4. It's the vaperite organic RY4. I know some don't dig the ry4, but I like it because it's my favorite tobacco-y taste. I also have a sample of 16mg organic carmel corn. Who wants a juice review?! I got's me a camera in my compy!

sensay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2010
Neverland
((((((((((((((((April)))))))))))))))) hey sexy...man this forum has some sexy ladies in da house!! how YOU doin?!
Are you cheatin on me again!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me April....what part does be oh be play in all this? boB get to watch you 2 hotties go at it? boB
uh and boB is ok with it!!1
Im gonna go cry now! :unsure:

the concept of high drain 10440 batteries...expecially from BDL (that's the manufacturer not a vendor) are really a sham... when you get down to that size of battery there's no noticeable difference/advantage to high drains
Thanks Drozd I wanted to say the same thing, but as stated have no experience with those in particular......there are those that would/may disagree.....but I go with the sham theory myself. boB

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
Hello. This is almost as exciting as watching for the mailperson to arrive.
Vaping patiently.
When will the numbers be drawn????????????????
Vaping patiently.
they will b drawn when the money from paypal hits the bank if not today then perhaps tomorrow depending on how slow the transfer decides to take

y'know, it doesn't matter if it's u'rs or not a screaming child makes it hard to concentrate be it trying to mod something or just trying to type a post in a contest thread8-o

Last edited:

dlbald

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2010
Las Vegas
they will b drawn when the money from paypal hits the bank if not today then perhaps tomorrow depending on how slow the transfer decides to take

y'know, it doesn't matter if it's u'rs or not a screaming child makes it hard to concentrate be it trying to mod something or just trying to type a post in a contest thread8-o
I guess there is no winner yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread