sorry for the long delay, store has been updated

15ml 48mg - 15.00
10ml 18mg flavors - 7.00
510 black atomizers - 9.95
510 black manual batteries - 14.95
510 black auto batteries (red or blue led) - 14.95
510 black kit (your choice of batts and carts) - 49.95
510 carts (5 pack - blank, mint, ry4) - 4.00

the 48mg now carries a warning label, product photo has been updated to reflect this.

all orders require a waiver on file, waiver link will be emailed when you setup an account, fax number and email addy are at the bottom of the second page.

trin

Last edited:

trintek

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009
Since the store was down a bit, then had problems with stock, i am putting up a new 10% discount code good until the end of may.
code: may09
1 use per customer

after consulting with legal counsel, the waiver is no more, it is now integrated into the terms and conditions in the site and must be agreed to upon submitting an order. what this means to you: no more waiting or having to fax/email your form in, existing customers have been reactivated.

Last edited:

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    14 in stock.
    I will be out of town saturday and sunday, any orders placed during that time should ship out monday afternoon. orders placed friday afternoon (and saturday morning before i leave) will hit the post office on my way out of town.

Now..less in stock :)

Seeing as it's tagged as poison *already*, some 72mg would be perfect, cut in half, and I have my usual 36 still... :)

trintek

ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2009
    wegster: i highly doubt i will stock anything above 48 for sale, main reason is: i tagged it as poison, have disclaimers everywhere, and.... people still decide to try and vape it straight, even if it's just a small amount. i won't rule out the possibility of stocking something a bit higher strength at some point though, there is just not a high probability of it happening; at least anytime soon.

sleephater: at this moment in time, there are no plans for a vg based 48, but as above, i won't rule out the possibility. once i get back from the weekend trip, i will contact the lab and see if i can work something out with them.

trintek

ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2009
    you can cut with vg with no issues as long as you don't exceed roughly 40% vg by volume, anything over and it starts getting a bit too thick. i regularly cut this with vg only when going for a 36mg concentration, or pg and vg when going for anything lower.

the main one i have been working on and vaping lately is 16mg chai made with this. i am using 15ml of 48, 15ml of pg, 10ml of vg, 5ml of vg/pg/alcohol infused with a chai black tea.

trintek

ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2009
    elendil: working on it, the last shipment sold out (used a few for custom flavor orders as well). i am working on getting quotes from various other labs at the moment.

sleephater: i added a request for vg based as well, will see if anything comes of it.

since it looks like the largest manufacturer of liquid will no longer be offering anything above 26mg, i am also working on getting in 36mg flavored to fill the hole that will probably soon pop up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread