5 More Ms. T's Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cali

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Arkansas
Ok so I got my next order in from Ms. T's
I use a KR808D-1 from V4L. The extra long manual batteries and a 5v Pass Thru from V4L.

Banana Foster's Coffee:
Vapor Production: Just to save time and space the vapor production on all 5 of these flavors is just about identical. Everyone one of these produced clouds of vapor on both 3.7 and 5V.

Throat Hit: This one is a bit light on the throat hit (all of these flavors are low as I'm trying to cut down on my nic intake) but with a big enough draw you'll get a nice little pinch

Flavor: This one kind of had to grow on me. At first I thought it was a bit harsh and almost identical to the hazlenut coffee (which isn't one of my personal favorites). After the first few hits it mellowed out and wow. You get just a hint of banana that is backed up with a slight coffee flavor. This is the first banana flavor I have found where you can actually get the flavor coming through.

Lemonade:
Throat Hit: I have tried a few other lemon flavors from various vendors. They all had a very harsh throat hit that overpowered everything else. This one is nothing like that. You got just enough to make it enjoyable

Flavor: The taste was very much like a nice cool glass of sweet lemonade. This particular flavor was much better on 5v than it was on 3.7 though.

Chocolate Covered Cherries:
Throat Hit: This one was a bit hit and miss. Sometimes I would get a decent TH and others I would have to take a really long draw to get one.

Flavor: Again this one was kind of hit and miss. I think it was lacking a bit on the cherry flavor. You get just a hint of chocolate and almost no cherry. It's not a bad taste but I can't quite place what the actual flavor is. I was a bit disappointed in this one.

Banana Creme Pie:
Throat Hit: This one was a great mellow TH with just enough pinch to let you know it was there.

Flavor: If you love banana flavors and/or banana creme pie you will LOVE this flavor. It's almost as good as having a slice right in your mouth. The banana and creme flavors just meld really well in this one. There's even a hint of graham cracker in there on the aftertaste. It is one of my personal favorites.

Chocolate Fudge Peanut Butter Brownies:
Throat Hit: The throat hit on this one is great. You inhale and bam you know you got something here.

Flavor: This one is not going to be for everyone. For me? It's great! The chocolate isn't your typical chocolate flavor but you actually get that "thicker" fudge taste while the peanut butter is just enough to not overpower but compliment the fudge taste. It's the first peanut butter flavor I have found where the PB doesn't overpower everything else in the mixture.

DallasEd

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Texas
I'm new to vaping - only a couple of weeks now. I'm using a DSE 601 pipe. I tried my first favors from Ms T's today and I'm sorry, the flavor thing is not for me.

I tried Apple Pie, Cinnamon Roll (almost exactly the same as apple pie) and Dreamcicle. The flavors were just over-bearing for my taste. After a while, I had to air out the house! There's no way any of them could be an all day/everyday vape for me.

I also got some Halo Smooth 8. To me, it had a taste like insecticide smells. Maybe it's just me.

I've been vaping SS Choice Menthol 24. It works for me. I ordered some non-flavored 24 from Ms T's today to give that a chance. I also ordered some Menthol 24 from American E Liquids. I like the fact that the Choice and American E Liquid are all VG based - no PG at all. The VG gives me tons of vapor and the menthol makes up for the lowered TH. I can't say enough about the pipe, but that's for another thread.

Ed.

But if flavorings are your kind of thing, with big time vapor, Ms T's is the place for you.

DallasEd

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Texas
Right now, that's what I need - something I can vape all day. I've been a serious cigarette smoker. Been smoking over two packs a day for over 30 years.

This week, thanks to vaping, I'd bet I only smoked two packs all week! To me, that big - real big.

I keep hearing good things about Halo Freedom, but they're out of stock until further notice.

I hated to give the flavored stuff a bad review - different people have different taste.

Thanks for listening.

Ed.

missyjo919

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
Indiana
Ed anything that you don't like right now but it away for a few weeks and then give it another try. You'll be amazed how much your tastes change as your taste-buds recover! You might still not like some things but you'll be shocked at how different they taste from your initial opinion. Congrats on cutting your analog habit so much BTW! :thumbs: I hope you can find a juice that will make you give them up all together!

My newest Ms. T order just shipped! Hoping the Vanilla Custard is as awesome as I have it imagined in my mind! :hubba:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
To the OP: pretty god review. I agree she does a great job with the Peanut butter/chocolate combos where it doesn't come out with the PB overpowering everything like with some liquids.

To DallasED: Welcome to ECF and good to see you find a device that works well for you. I wouldn't worry about giving the liquids a "bad" review. Like you said they just weren't suited well to your tastes and we all know that while they may be great for plenty of us there isn't a single liquid out there that every person here would be happy with.

I would recommend hanging on to any liquids you don't like right now though. Some of the fresh made liquids have a tendency to change quite a bit after having a few days to "settle".

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
To the OP: pretty god review. I agree she does a great job with the Peanut butter/chocolate combos where it doesn't come out with the PB overpowering everything like with some liquids.

To DallasED: Welcome to ECF and good to see you find a device that works well for you. I wouldn't worry about giving the liquids a "bad" review. Like you said they just weren't suited well to your tastes and we all know that while they may be great for plenty of us there isn't a single liquid out there that every person here would be happy with.

I would recommend hanging on to any liquids you don't like right now though. Some of the fresh made liquids have a tendency to change quite a bit after having a few days to "settle".
^ This.
Remember most of us 'should' know that juice reviews are HIGHLY personal - what I like you may think tastes like boiled socks or vice versa. The idea is to see if someone likes other juices that you ALSO like, then you MIGHT like something else they have tried.
It doesn't always work that way - some stuff I thought I'd like (like atomic cinnacide) I really didnt care much for - but its not the juice, its MY taste. I do like cinamon but found Atomic too much of a good thing :) I still use it but sparingly. I love most of TVs other stuff, so thats how I know its not the juice.
This is a good forum to get ideas though, having said that. Sometimes I'll try stuff even if the reviewer hasn't had juices I liked myself because of the description of flavors sounds good. Don't worry about posting anything 'negative' - its always good to have 2 or more opinions to make a choice from :)

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
I'm new to vaping - only a couple of weeks now. I'm using a DSE 601 pipe. I tried my first favors from Ms T's today and I'm sorry, the flavor thing is not for me.

I tried Apple Pie, Cinnamon Roll (almost exactly the same as apple pie) and Dreamcicle. The flavors were just over-bearing for my taste. After a while, I had to air out the house! There's no way any of them could be an all day/everyday vape for me.

I also got some Halo Smooth 8. To me, it had a taste like insecticide smells. Maybe it's just me.

I've been vaping SS Choice Menthol 24. It works for me. I ordered some non-flavored 24 from Ms T's today to give that a chance. I also ordered some Menthol 24 from American E Liquids. I like the fact that the Choice and American E Liquid are all VG based - no PG at all. The VG gives me tons of vapor and the menthol makes up for the lowered TH. I can't say enough about the pipe, but that's for another thread.

Ed.

But if flavorings are your kind of thing, with big time vapor, Ms T's is the place for you.
Ed,
When I was new to vaping I couldn't stand the sweet or strong non tobacco flavs. I WANTED AND NEEDED my baccy. I've been vaping about 18 months now and joined this forum about a year ago. I'm finding the longer its been from analog the more I kind of like the change in flavor.
I now vape a few diff sweet flavors from quite a few good websites and try new ones every week. I do still like my tobacco flavors like Marlboro, Kent, Hilton and 555. If you like Menthol, there are websites that sell Menthol crystals. I add some to my tobacco flavors for a change of
pace. It lets you contol how strong of menthol you want. Many die hard tobacco lovers in the forum will tell you, your taste will probably change
with time. If you get a flavor you don't like now, put it away and try again at a later date.
Dave

DallasEd

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Texas
Thanks Dave,

Maybe my taste will change. I'm already finding I like the vapor more than a regular cigarette. I'm still smoking a few cigarettes a day - wake up, after meals, etc...., but I enjoy the vapor so much more than the analogs. I don't think it will be too long until I'm 100% tobacco free.

What kind of guitar is that? I'm a guitar player. I want to say it's a LesPaul, but the photo is too small.

Ed.

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
Thanks Dave,

Maybe my taste will change. I'm already finding I like the vapor more than a regular cigarette. I'm still smoking a few cigarettes a day - wake up, after meals, etc...., but I enjoy the vapor so much more than the analogs. I don't think it will be too long until I'm 100% tobacco free.

What kind of guitar is that? I'm a guitar player. I want to say it's a LesPaul, but the photo is too small.

Ed.
Ed,
That one is one of the last new Elitist LesPauls from Epiphone. They stopped making them last year because they were being made as good or if not better than the Gibson. They are made in a custom shop in Japan with Gibson Pick ups and U.S parts. They have more hands on luthier which makes them super. I own and have owned many Gibsons and like this one better than most, EXCEPT my 57!
Keep on vaping. If you like tobacco flavor with a little different flavor also try Boba's T bac flavor from Alien Visions. Ms T has many good flavors as well. Good Luck and keep playin that guitar.
Dave

DallasEd

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Texas
One and a half analogs today - didn't like the 2nd one at all - nasty tasting........ can't believe I was smoking over 40 of those things a day just a month ago.

The juice I got from American E Liquids (VG, 24mg, menthol) is still vaping strong. I top the cart off a lot to get that big vapor. I'm really loving this stuff.

(Dave, my first electric was a Gibson Melody Maker '63 that I bought back in the late 70's - still got it! I love Gibson electrics. Someday I want an ES and an SG. Right now I'm a Martin acoustic guy - I'm a carpenter by trade, and a songwriter by birth).

Ed.

Ragamuffin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2010
US
I know this is a little off topic, but I couldn't help myself but to reply to your comment about being a "Martin acoustic guy". I am soooo sentimentally attached to the one-of-a-kind sound of a Martin Marquis 12-string, D-27 I believe (?). My dad played one for about 28 or so years till he died in 1999. Sadly, it was "stolen" by a step-family member before I reached his home after he died to retrieve his things. I miss that sound terribly. Isn't it amazing how you can hear a song, only a few notes, and know right away it's a Martin that's playing? Nothing in the world does or ever will have that sweet, woody sound of a Martin. He bought it brand new when my sis was born on Xmas day, in 1972, and kept it till he fell on hard times just a year before he died. He had to sell it for a fraction of it's worth, so my sis tracked down the buyer in another state, bought it back, and returned it to him for Xmas a few months before he died. He cried all day and never stopped playing it. Then it was gone when he died. We never saw it again. But I can still hear it in my head every time I hear a Martin in a song...wonderful sound. Music...good for your soul.

Thanks for letting me go off topic, guys.

P.S. I just remembered, chuckling, that my next-door neighbor is a high school friend who is retired from Paul-Reid Smith(sp) Guitars factory after being injured, and his son is a musician, taking lessons for years on the guitar-a Martin!!

rags

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread