50/50 E-Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Can anyone recommend a USA store online, where you can buy 50/50 liquid in whatever flavors the site sells, with a good price to match!? It seems to be getting harder and harder to get 50/50, everyone is going 80/20 or MAX VG the tanks I use work best with 50/50.

Thanks

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Can anyone recommend a USA store online, where you can buy 50/50 liquid in whatever flavors the site sells, with a good price to match!? It seems to be getting harder and harder to get 50/50, everyone is going 80/20 or MAX VG the tanks I use work best with 50/50.

Thanks

Heartlandvapes.com sells 50/50 ejuice at a reasonable price if you buy the bulk sizes. 250ml up to 1 gallon. But it isn't what I call "designer juice". It just juice. Nothing too complex. It's made to order so I would suggest you let it sit for at least 1 week before vaping, shaking it at least once a day.

They also sell smaller bottles. They sell some other brands other than they house juice, but only in the smaller sizes.

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    All I vape (without having issues with VG) is 50/50. And you're right that it's been made less available. The good old days when PG was predominant!
    I've been mixing my own stuff recently, and except for NETs, I haven't bought many juices recently.
    That said, ECBlends was very flexible with %'s and had tons of flavors.
    I hope they're still doing it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread