Status
Not open for further replies.

James T. Liverbottom

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2014
Duluth, GA
I have tried a few different vendors now, and I can honestly say that I have been the most impressed by the e-liquid produced by Nicoticket. It is not only complex, but it is satisfying, flavorful, and artfully crafted. You can tell the artisan crafting this liquid is putting himself into each batch, just like a great chef gives it his all for every dish, or a great wine maker selects the best grapes for the best bottle of wine he can make. The result's here, however, are some seriously delectable vapes, that bring complex ingredients into a well orchestrated symphony of flavor.

Now, The throat hit is nice and Vapor production on all of the juices I have tried so far has been excellent. Also, I have ordered and paid for all of these on my own, Clark did not bribe me! (his juice spoke for itself, and this is all my opinion as taste is subjective)

Grandma's Cinnamon Danish: (Delectably satisfying cinnamon dessert!) *PG/VG* Ratio: 50/50 *Nic lvl: 12mg
I sat here and tried to come up with a great way to describe this amazing vape, but there is nothing...I mean nothing else I could think of that would sum it up other than it tastes like you're enjoying a great fresh baked cinnamon danish. It is creamy and coats your mouth in such a satisfying way, I especially enjoy mixing this with Creme Brulee or Custards Last Stand for a treat so delectable, it makes you salivate, crave more, and before you know it the tank is empty.

Be Mine: (A twist on an old classic!) *PG/VG* Ratio: 50/50 *Nic lvl: 12mg
Custard's Last Stand was by itself a treat for any palate, now joined by Dragon Fruit the end result is a creamy, delicate, slightly refreshing, sweet treat that is a nice take on an old classic. The only bad thing about this is that it has a limited run time, so if it is available you should definitely grab a bottle. You will not regret it in any way you could possibly imagine. I made the mistake of ordering a 15 ML bottle, but my next order will be containing much..much more.

Betelgeuse: (Sherbet in a bottle!) *PG/VG* Ratio: 65/35 *Nic lvl: 12mg
This juice is seriously like a sherbet of epic proportions in a bottle! You get the tartness of the raspberry, the creamy sweetness of mango,with the acidic bite of pineapple, which is then washed over with a subtle sweetness of strawberry, and not the candied strawberry either, like a fresh picked Plant City strawberry from the FL Strawberry Festival. It is a marriage of fruits that each lend themselves to complement the next. Very enjoyable and also acts as a palate cleanser for me. Must buy!

Creme Brulee: (The essence of a classic captured into a vapeable experience!) *PG/VG* Ratio: 50/50 *Nic lvl: 18mg
I am in amazement with the abilities of Clark here at Nicoticket! He has captured this delicacy to near perfection. You get the creamy richness of the custard with the smoky sweet taste of the burnt hard caramel. This made me crave the real deal so I went and got some from a local bakery... I was speechless as the vape experience was so similar to the actual dessert. It is a treat to have and is an ADV for me.

Gravity: (Tastes like a great soda! ) *PG/VG* Ratio: 65/35 *Nic lvl: 12mg
I mean how can this guy keep capturing the essence of not just single flavors, but complex desserts and drinks... like this drink for example: Named after a certain place in Mexico, where you can have a blast, while drinking the dew of mountains! This can be found at any local fast food chain that sells taco's, and you are sure to find this blue-greenish carbonated beverage of the gods! Vape gravity and take a sip...Ya, I know it taste's so close the margin of error will have you continue vaping and drinking until both your tank and cup are empty. Then all you will do is go for a refill of both containers and enjoy. This is especially nice on a hot day as you draw the freshness of that cool icy dew in and it cools your mouth and throat, tingling your taste buds and all you can do is enjoy the taste, this also is a good palate refresher.

Custard's Last Stand: (Custard at it's finest) *PG/VG* Ratio: 50/50 *Nic lvl: 18mg
Unlike the fellow this vape is named after, Custard's Last Stand is a huge success. You get nothing more than a pure and un-adulterated vanilla bean custard here. It is not overly eggy and the vanilla adds the right amount of flavor that makes this a vape to be had! I really enjoy mixing this with equal parts of Grandmom's Cinnamon Danish for a creamy cinnamon and vanilla custard vape that is simply divine. The Naki mix as well which is equal parts of Creme Brulee and Custard's Last Stand is a must try. Also, this and Creme Brulee are absolutely great bases for any YPV you decide to make. (*Hint* *Hint*)

The Virus: (Infectious) *PG/VG* Ratio: 65/35 *Nic lvl: 12mg
When I first tried this juice it tasted nothing like tobacco to me, but after a nice amount of runs through the ultrasonic, and allowing it to sit in the dark, I must say that this is a rather nice tobacco vape! I at first was not sure about this and it was the only one of the Nicoticket juices I wasn't 100% about, but as I sit here and vape on it. I see now I was too quick to judge, this juice has all of the remnants of a great vanilla sweet cigar to me.I am rather impressed overall by this juice as it was the one that I wasn't really all excited about, that now has a spot in my ADV list.

I am honestly thinking that there are magical elves working at Nicoticket and that Clark is truly a wizard who enjoys combining delectable flavors into something that can't be considered anything less than a magical art form.

I really don't know what there is negative to say here... Clark is simply put a genius, also due to his use of the finest USP PG/VG and FEMA/GRAS approved ingredients, the juices he creates are nothing short of masterpieces. The customer support he provides is absolutely top notch.

He has gained another loyal customer and I am 100% sure I won't be the last one. His products speak for themselves, one vape is all you will need...no marketing hype needed.

I have just ordered 50ml of Frenilla and I created a YPV named "Little Miss Muffet" which is a strawberry and creme cheesecake. I will update this post after allowing them to steep and vaping them. Also, I am going to order a bottle of Doodle and Radioactive with my next order and review those.

IMHO Nicoticket is a must try E-Liquid.

Please feel free to leave your own reviews, comments, or feedback! I would love to hear about your experiences as well.

Last edited:

AnotherADDiction

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2010
St. Pete, Florida
Being very new to vaping, I happened upon these wonderful flavors. The biggest problem will be allowing them to steep to allow for maturing...they are going fast. I won't try to review or add any comments, as I don't feel that I have enough experiance or a trained palate. I have been stuck on the virus, and getting the chocolate peeking through fresh out of the mail.
The customer service is top notch too. A great vendor or many levels.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
...The biggest problem will be allowing them to steep to allow for maturing...they are going fast

Yes, they are great FOOB. They are great after two weeks.

BUT.....

If you truly have the patience, I strongly suggest ordering the Creme Brulee, or Custard's Last Stand, and putting a bottle away for 2 months. I did that with a number of stuff I ordered from Nicoticket (OK, just about everything I ordered--I went a little overboard in November/December). I'm working on a bottle of the Creme Brulee that had been steeping since November, and I have not been able to vape anything else but that bottle--it's THAT good. I probably won't vape anything else until I've gone through that bottle.

Time for me to put in another good sized order for deep-steeping..:p

James T. Liverbottom

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2014
Duluth, GA
Being very new to vaping, I happened upon these wonderful flavors. The biggest problem will be allowing them to steep to allow for maturing...they are going fast. I won't try to review or add any comments, as I don't feel that I have enough experiance or a trained palate. I have been stuck on the virus, and getting the chocolate peeking through fresh out of the mail.
The customer service is top notch too. A great vendor or many levels.

Feel free to leave add anything to this review!

I was like you...I couldn't resist leaving them alone for the length of time it takes to steep. So, I did what any impatient person does...I sped up the process using an ultrasonic cleaner! After about 30 runs in the ultrasonic the scent of all the E-liquid I have has improved drastically, Flavors are popping and I am tasting ones I have never noticed when they where FOOB, and the colors have changed from an orange color to a dark amber. (CLS, CB, GCD, BM) Gravity and Betelgeuse have mellowed and aren't as acidic as they where FOOB.

My Halo Juice is also tasting far better and less perfumy/chemically. Also, I want to add that I used to live a stones throw away from you in Clearwater! I just recently moved to Duluth in December of last year, that is why I mentioned the FL Strawberry Fest!

BUT.....

If you truly have the patience, I strongly suggest ordering the Creme Brulee, or Custard's Last Stand, and putting a bottle away for 2 months. I did that with a number of stuff I ordered from Nicoticket (OK, just about everything I ordered--I went a little overboard in November/December). I'm working on a bottle of the Creme Brulee that had been steeping since November, and I have not been able to vape anything else but that bottle--it's THAT good. I probably won't vape anything else until I've gone through that bottle.

I have to agree these are getting better and better after using the ultrasonic and allowing them to sit in a dark cabinet!

MikeK0416

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Mount Dora FL

BUT.....

My Custard has been steeping for 14 days and it still does not have any noticeable taste. Same as with the crème brulee but it has a tad of a taste.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
I am def glad I've had some experience with how much a juice can change with steeping

You always see people saying If it don't taste good on day 1 youll never like it

Ive found that to be soo untrue so many times
and with Nickoticket the same thing

1st both crème burlee and CLS were just OK out of the mailbox not reorder worthy
but much better after 2 weeks and WOW after a month

got a friend totally addicted to crème as well of my 2 month steeped bottle
when he got the fresh stuff he thought it was a different juice that's how much a difference it makes

Also H1N1 I really did not like the first month I had it at all
It was too sweet and too much going on for what I like (I do see how some would like it)
but for me if it were true about the day one stuff I would have tossed it

I liked it a little after a month
Now that it is 4 month's in WOW this is a really good tobacco vape
the tobacco is really coming through and the secondary flavs are more mature and not overbearing

making this juice equal to a lot of my top tobacco vapes

So yea Steeping makes all the difference in the world

James T. Liverbottom

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2014
Duluth, GA
I am def glad I've had some experience with how much a juice can change with steeping

You always see people saying If it don't taste good on day 1 youll never like it

Ive found that to be soo untrue so many times
and with Nickoticket the same thing

1st both crème burlee and CLS were just OK out of the mailbox not reorder worthy
but much better after 2 weeks and WOW after a month

got a friend totally addicted to crème as well of my 2 month steeped bottle
when he got the fresh stuff he thought it was a different juice that's how much a difference it makes

Also H1N1 I really did not like the first month I had it at all
It was too sweet and too much going on for what I like (I do see how some would like it)
but for me if it were true about the day one stuff I would have tossed it

I liked it a little after a month
Now that it is 4 month's in WOW this is a really good tobacco vape
the tobacco is really coming through and the secondary flavs are more mature and not overbearing

making this juice equal to a lot of my top tobacco vapes

So yea Steeping makes all the difference in the world

Ya steeping does make a huge difference! I am happy to know that H1N1 will only keep getting better, I used an ultrasonic to speed it up some, but am going to just let it sit now.

Great review of Nicoticket-you do a good write-up! Hope to see more of these type reviews on other vendors(I am biased and like nicoticket myself to begin with-just really like your form and style!)

Thanks so much for the kind words! I plan on doing some reviews on the 10 flavors I ordered from Halo, and I am going to check out HHV, AiV, and others. I have run the Halo juices through the ultrasonic a lot, but still slightly perfumy. So, I have been letting them sit in a dark cupboard to steep naturally, and just vaping my Nicoticket stuff.

Last edited:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Nice review my fellow Halon! I love Nicoticket! Even though I have PG sensitivity, I have worked my way up to being able to vape at least 1 ML a day, usually Creme Brûlée! I love it so much, it is worth the "pain"! I currently have 75 ML of Nicoticket in the house right now and ordered 30 ML more Friday, LOL! I have H1N1, Gravity, Creme Brûlée and am waiting for delivery of Frenilla and CLS. Your review has me thinking I should have ordered all the others, too. My nephew, who also vapes, was here with me when I ordered and he scored some Frenilla, Creme Brûlée and CLS. I am going to start a petition amongst my fellow VG lovers any day now, LOL! Seriously, though, I'm wishing Clark all the success in the world - great guy, great company, great product, great customer service.

CloudZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
Nice review my fellow Halon! I love Nicoticket! Even though I have PG sensitivity, I have worked my way up to being able to vape at least 1 ML a day, usually Creme Brûlée! I love it so much, it is worth the "pain"! I currently have 75 ML of Nicoticket in the house right now and ordered 30 ML more Friday, LOL! I have H1N1, Gravity, Creme Brûlée and am waiting for delivery of Frenilla and CLS. Your review has me thinking I should have ordered all the others, too. My nephew, who also vapes, was here with me when I ordered and he scored some Frenilla, Creme Brûlée and CLS. I am going to start a petition amongst my fellow VG lovers any day now, LOL! Seriously, though, I'm wishing Clark all the success in the world - great guy, great company, great product, great customer service.

Have you tried asking nicely if they would make a higher vg ratio for you?

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Yep, Clark and I are working together on the PG issue. He and I exchanged at least ten emails when I first started vaping and he even called me to be sure I understood how to sort out everything. I was so impressed and I am sure we will work something out - I'm a tough old broad! ! Now don't let me highjack this thread --

nttdemented

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
San Juan, PR
I also had a few exchanges with him regarding higher VG mixes. He already has a way of ordering custom PG/VG blends via custom requests on his site. I was asking him about be noticing a bit of scratchyness with higher than 30%pg juices out of the juices I've tried and he mentioned that if you aren't allergic (I don't get swelling or anything like that) the scratchyness can come from cheap PG.

I took his word for it and ordered CLS, GCD and H1N1. CLS and GCD just how he makes them and H1N1 with more VG into it as the original recepie has 65% PG.

We'll see how it goes, they should arrive at my mailbox today if all goes well.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
I never really read much of description of Frenella

every writes they love it but not so much of a description

can anyone really highlight the what frenilla has I different then CLS ?

I've had and really like CLS and just ordered Frenilla

I'm hoping for a little stronger vanilla and very creamy finish
I know it takes a little while to steep so I'm hoping for good description on flavor profile

James T. Liverbottom

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2014
Duluth, GA
I never really read much of description of Frenella

every writes they love it but not so much of a description

can anyone really highlight the what frenilla has I different then CLS ?

I've had and really like CLS and just ordered Frenilla

I'm hoping for a little stronger vanilla and very creamy finish
I know it takes a little while to steep so I'm hoping for good description on flavor profile

Frenilla is supposed to be a pure vanilla bean vape. My understanding is that it is the residual vanilla bean steep after making several batches. My order should be here tomorrow, and I'm going to run them through the ultrasonic, should have a flavor profile and review up by Sunday. Of course I will be filling a tank FOOB in the name of science. Really excited about my YPV though tbh.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

MikeK0416

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Mount Dora FL
I now understand better the amount of change in flavor during the steeping process with these juices. Yesterday, CLS was at about 20% of the flavor at day 12 as compared to today at day 13. Today the creamy, smooth taste is popping though. Based on this and reading about Frenilla, I wish I had ordered two bottles of Frenilla as I did with some of the others.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
I now understand better the amount of change in flavor during the steeping process with these juices. Yesterday, CLS was at about 20% of the flavor at day 12 as compared to today at day 13. Today the creamy, smooth taste is popping though. Based on this and reading about Frenilla, I wish I had ordered two bottles of Frenilla as I did with some of the others.

you think its good now its even better after a month
I haven't made it past 6 weeks yet but it gets better and better

Kingsley1065

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
I've been slowly trying out new e-juice vendors and just placed my order with Nicoticket. CLS, CB and Frenilla on he way!

Searching for a Vanilla at the local B&M's has been extremely frustrating (I have about 5 within 30 minutes). For some reason I'm stuck on vanilla/custard and nothing else does it for me.......

Thanks James!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread