50% off Unflavored Smoke Juice New Years Celabration Sale !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
Notice!!!!
PLEASE READ THIS AD CAREFULLY and COMPLETELY

We are very busy and do not have time to answer

questions that have been addressed in this ad.
You should receive an order confirmation once you complete your payment. If you do not receive one, please check your email carefully, it could be because your email address is wrong. Once your order ships Via USPS, you should receive another email from USPS with a tracking #. Please double check that you've correctly entered you email address!! If tracking # doesn't show a scan that it's been received or show any progress in transit, Do Not be Alarmed! That's just the inadequate USPS tracking system. Half the time your package will be delivered before it even shows the 1st scan.
Now let's get to the Sale!!!

50% off

0-100mg Unflavored Smoke juice

Sale includes Custom PG/VG mixes!!!

Just add Mixing instructions in the
"Special Instructions" field of shopping cart.

Sale Starts NOW!!
Sale will end 1-1-10 11:59 pm

Coupon is automatically added and price adjusted in shopping cart.
If you do not see the discount while in shopping cart,
Do not proceed!!!!
Email me Chris@MyFreedomSmokes.com and let me know
you are having trouble.

If you have a question, please email me!!!
Chris@myfreedomsmokes.com
Do not PM me!

Sale item orders should ship within our normal same or next day process time frame starting today.

I look forward to your orders!

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and we look forward to serving you in the new year!

DIY Smoke juice supplies | My Freedom Smokes

jongleur

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2009
Southern CA
Just wanted to put in a thanks for your occasional very special sales. This 2-day overlap of 25% on flavored nic juice and 50% off on unflavored nic juice was a perfect opportunity for a "po folk" like myself to stock up a bit on the liquid that helps gets me by in this world.

I do appreciate it, and I also appreciate your ability to have a down-to-earth and open-hearted human sense of humor (Mr. "juicenazi.com"!), while still maintaining your charge to be professional and fair.

Thanks again.

--John

MedicN74AE

Dec 5, 2009
Midwest US
Chris, I don't think I can afford for you to have any more sales. LOL. If the supply ever dries up, I'm set for some time. Thanks for the heads up on usplastics.com. I ordered a crap load of bottles and they also have some neat graduated cylinders. The kitchen in my office is starting to look like a .... lab :(

Thanks for the great service and Happy New Years.

TJPatt72

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Tx
Chris, thanks for the quick return call about getting my order in right. As you can tell your suggestion solved the problem, but I also didn't try using the stored address this time either. Glad you have these special sales to drain my bank account :). Wasn't planning on buying any more nic until my supply ran down to at least a 2 year storage zone, but found out I can't add much VG with nic based in PG so I'll be getting some of your VG based nic if I strike gold in my mix elixing fun. Have a Happy New Year! Ya just made mine headed for a good start!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread