50% off Unflavored Smoke Juice New Years Celabration Sale !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kona

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Kona, Hawai'i
www.gpmkona.com
Just want to shout out a big Thank You to Chris... I placed an order on the evening of the 29th, not knowing about an upcoming sale, and Chris went ahead and doubled my order the next day for the same price. A real nice surprise when the mail arrived.

That was very cool... Great service and fast delivery, even here to the islands. You have a new and happy customer!

Keep up the great work, and thanks again.

Aloha!

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
I ordered on the 31st and got confirmation of order but nothing from usps and nothing from Chris. Last time I ordered I got my juice by Monday and the order was on a wed. Order # 2132Whats up?

Same circumstance and curiosity here. I'm in Florida and myfreedomsmokes is in North Carolina. At the same time I had also ordered from cignot in Michigan and received theirs two days ago. Not that the juice isn't worth the wait :p

***edit to add: Received mine today (Wed). Just to note; the glass amber bottle of 125ml 100mg is not sealed like the last one was. Hmm.

Last edited:

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
Same circumstance and curiosity here. I'm in Florida and myfreedomsmokes is in North Carolina. At the same time I had also ordered from cignot in Michigan and received theirs two days ago. Not that the juice isn't worth the wait :p

***edit to add: Received mine today (Wed). Just to note; the glass amber bottle of 125ml 100mg is not sealed like the last one was. Hmm.

Do you mean not sealed?? 8-o Or not sealed in the same way? Like a simple screw cap vs a tamper-proof screw cap.

I ordered some 100 mg VG juice on the 30th, and still waiting for it. I'm sure Chris is up to his ears in orders, however, and I'm not hurting for juice, so not a problem just yet.

mike pickle

Dec 18, 2009
norcal
i ordered a bottle of the 100mg unflavored in vg on dec 30.
it got here today (sf/bay area, ca).
given all the holiday/weekend days, i'd consider it exceptionally fast shipping.

after reading a thread or 2 about strange smell, i cautiosly opened the bottle and took a gentle whiff......

yup.
there it is.
that chemical, almost insecticidal smell.
the smell of.....
pure nicotine.

not overpowering, not overly nasty, but definitely there.
good.
if it weren't for that aroma, it would be hard to distinguish it from plain vg.
it is clear, colorless, uniformly mixed, and thick.

i mixed up a quick batch (1/3 mfs juice, 2/3 plain vg, distilled h2o, and capella's prailines and cream).
the nic smell is now completely gone, and all i smell is the capella's.

drip a few drops, and ........
exceptional.
great throat hit, great vapor, and all i taste is the flavoring.

my only regret is buying everybody so many damn xmas presents this year....i wish i would've still had the cash to buy a gallon of this stuff.

thank you very much, chris, for providing a superior product at a very kind price, and for getting it here in such a timely fashion.

all the best-
michael

MHR7331

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
SoCal
i ordered a bottle of the 100mg unflavored in vg on dec 30.
it got here today (sf/bay area, ca).
given all the holiday/weekend days, i'd consider it exceptionally fast shipping.

after reading a thread or 2 about strange smell, i cautiosly opened the bottle and took a gentle whiff......

yup.
there it is.
that chemical, almost insecticidal smell.
the smell of.....
pure nicotine.

not overpowering, not overly nasty, but definitely there.
good.
if it weren't for that aroma, it would be hard to distinguish it from plain vg.
it is clear, colorless, uniformly mixed, and thick.

i mixed up a quick batch (1/3 mfs juice, 2/3 plain vg, distilled h2o, and capella's prailines and cream).
the nic smell is now completely gone, and all i smell is the capella's.

drip a few drops, and ........
exceptional.
great throat hit, great vapor, and all i taste is the flavoring.

my only regret is buying everybody so many damn xmas presents this year....i wish i would've still had the cash to buy a gallon of this stuff.

thank you very much, chris, for providing a superior product at a very kind price, and for getting it here in such a timely fashion.

all the best-
michael

Yeah, it's great. If it was firmly established that nic in PG/VG could last for years with proper storage, I'd buy liters of this stuff.

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
Do you mean not sealed?? 8-o Or not sealed in the same way? Like a simple screw cap vs a tamper-proof screw cap.

I ordered some 100 mg VG juice on the 30th, and still waiting for it. I'm sure Chris is up to his ears in orders, however, and I'm not hurting for juice, so not a problem just yet.

The previous bottle I had bought was sealed by a clear plastic encircling the dropper screw-on lid. Same kind of clear plastic wrapper that goes around many lids (i.e.: Lorans Flavors, mouthwash, etc.). This one has the dropper screw on lid but no clear plastic sealed around it.

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
Within moments of my previous post, as if on queue, my juice showed up at my door! Have not opened it yet, but it looks quite clear and homogenous. It doesn't look like Chris thinned it, as it is obviously as thick as pure VG.

Thanks so much Chris!! :thumbs: I will report back here on how it tastes/smells when I've got myself set up to get into it. Its going into smaller dispensing bottles for storage, and I need a little prep time. Instructions with it said shake well before mixing, but with only a few mL of head space, and with how thick it is, the best I can do is invert it back and forth and try to get that reluctant bubble to move around to mix it, but I don't think it is really mixing a lot. Might have to transfer it to a larger container and stir it, then get it into the smaller bottles to store and use from.

Even unopened, it is a thing of beauty though.

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
I ordered on the 31st and got confirmation of order but nothing from usps and nothing from Chris. Last time I ordered I got my juice by Monday and the order was on a wed. Order # 2132Whats up?

Okay, here it is 1 week later and I still haven't gotten my order. Even I did get my confirmation about the order, but that was it. Nothing from Chris or the USPS. So from NC to SC should only be 3 days and this is too long.
Chris, can you please track this as I know you have the tracking # and I don't. If you sent it to me, please find out where it is. I just can't understand why so long. I think you're a good supplier as the last bottle I got I had finished on Tuesday (this week) and now I need my supply so I can make more for my wife and myself. Please help. Thank you,
Stu
order #2132

steven.rn

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Ohio
Okay, here it is 1 week later and I still haven't gotten my order. Even I did get my confirmation about the order, but that was it. Nothing from Chris or the USPS. So from NC to SC should only be 3 days and this is too long.
Chris, can you please track this as I know you have the tracking # and I don't. If you sent it to me, please find out where it is. I just can't understand why so long. I think you're a good supplier as the last bottle I got I had finished on Tuesday (this week) and now I need my supply so I can make more for my wife and myself. Please help. Thank you,
Stu
order #2132

When you think about it, it really couldn't have shipped until monday the 4th at the very very earliest- and if Chris was catching up to his sales which were totally wompus on that half price deal, he might not have cleared out til tuesday... I ordered on the 30th, mine came to ohio today, so my bet is yours will show up tomorrow- altho that's small comfort when you run out of juice, it'll probably happen like that.

Of course, that said, it's just my 2 cents.. hope ya get your stuff tomorrow, Stu!

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
Stu
order #2132

Stu,
We are trying to catch up with on all of the unflavored sale orders. We have your order made and going out today.

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
When you think about it, it really couldn't have shipped until monday the 4th at the very very earliest- and if Chris was catching up to his sales which were totally wompus on that half price deal, he might not have cleared out til tuesday... I ordered on the 30th, mine came to ohio today, so my bet is yours will show up tomorrow- altho that's small comfort when you run out of juice, it'll probably happen like that.

Of course, that said, it's just my 2 cents.. hope ya get your stuff tomorrow, Stu!

I hope so too. Just that I didn't get anything from USPS Aas for the tracking # just like my first order. Just a confirmation from Chris. My first order I got was in 3 days, that was great. But I hope I didn't get misplaced or anything, thats all. Specially he being so busy and all.

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Well, I just got a call from Chris about 10 minutes ago and he explained to me the situation with my order. I won't go into details here, but I am VERY, VERY HAPPY with the outcome and that tells me, EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! Hands down, man....
Thanks Chris and I will order again and again from you. I really appreciated the call and all. I will be waiting for my order in a couple of days.

TJPatt72

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Tx
Ordered mine on the 31st and froze coming back from the mail box (facing N wind with teen chill factor about 250ft) today to see if it had come in. Think the pkg will be too big for them to stuff through the slot so I'll wait for our heat wave Sat. to see if USPS left a note that it was in if it's worse tomorrow. As is I have to be out 4 times a day to feed/turnout and chuck ice chips out of water for the animals, so strolls to the mail box aren't done often on top of that in the cold :).

As for tracking usually things get here before USPS even lists any info about it's transit from a lot of locations, so with some locations it's worthless to get. Yet it would be nice if Chris could send a notice saying when it's dropped in the mail so we will know about when to start looking for it. Only time that really matters is in extreme weather (heat or bone chilling cold) for me since the mailbox is not right next to the house :).

Given that Chris stays pretty busy after having these kind of sales, how many business days should we wait before we contact him asking him if the order hasn't been lost after confirmination? 6 business days (excluding holidays) or longer?
--Update pkg is in at the PO-thanks Chris, still wondering about best contact grace period from the pro's that have been buying here a while during his busy big sale times.

Last edited:

dleerl

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2009
MA
I had no idea Chris was having a sale. I just started vaping and decided to DIY and went searching for supplies. I found his site and was comparing his price with others and decided to place an order. When it went into the cart it became half price. I then went and changed the quantity of the order. I felt like I won the lottery. It made my day. That was New Year's Day. I received my order today.

After having done a lot more reading on the site. I guess I have found a very good supplier as I realize now that some of the nic juice out here doesn't live up to the actual mg. content stated. But I've been reading that Chris' juice does. His has been tested by others on the site and is right on target. It's good to know that I am buying from someone who makes sure that his product's are up to stated standards and are pure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread