The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

$50 Vaporbomb gift certificate contest!!!

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by Mich1370, Oct 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mich1370

Mich1370 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    **Pick Your Candidate**

In honor of the upcoming elections, we are going to have a contest for a $50 Gift Certificate. If you choose Obama and he wins, your names will be put into a drawing. If you choose Romney and he wins, your name will be put into the drawing and a winner will be chosen. Since I we are aware that there will be some political discussions with this contest, I just ask that you have them here and not on the official contest page. The winner will be chosen the following day after the President has been elected.

2. Mich1370

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
  3. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Thanks for the Contest... but I'm not sure everybody will want to show what Party they are voting for... :unsure:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Striker911

Striker911 Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2012
    Mountain Home, AR
    LOL not going to be nice with this comment. But not voting for dumb or dumber. We have other, better choices besides the ones that are allowed to have coverage. :D Insanity.

5. ~Sue~Feb2012

~Sue~Feb2012 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2012
    USA
    The contest rules don't say we have to indicate which Party we are voting for :p just sayin :D some might be undecided :unsure:

6. Orobas

Orobas Equine Disrespect Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2012
    Jarhead City
    RON PAUL, ECF.

Just kidding. Obama.

But I do have my slave collar and chastity belt ready, because if mittens wins we'll be knocked back into the dark ages. If I don't get burned as a witch first.

7. Lauralie

Lauralie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Well I'm not a Republican nor a Democrat, I am an American and I want our country back.............

8. Bookworm

Bookworm Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2012
    USA
    Obama! Thanks for the contest!

9. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I think it might be interesting to see (almost like a Poll who is leading % wise) and wondering if you can keep a "running" track of the "Votes" here or in the contest thread itself . . . :D

10. Mich1370

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    I was a little afraid to open this thread and actually made sure not to open it. I am not one to get into political conversations and keep my views, opinions and thoughts to myself. I was quite relieved to see that there were no heated battles going on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.