I'm ready to play! Let's do another contest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
This one was Ogredog's idea! Congrats and thank you!

Here's his post

Random.org chooses winner(s)

People post another ecf members name to win and posted name wins the surprise prize as well.

So, the contest starts now and will run until September 12th. At some point during that day, I will stop the contest and pick the winner using random.org. The poster will win a $25 ELP gift certificate. The person's name that's posted by that poster will win a gift certificate in the amount of a bottle of Essence plus shipping. Sound good?

The only rules are...you cannot double post ( as in back to back posts) and we would prefer that the name posted not be another vendor or affiliate. Thanks!

Have fun!!

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
This one is hard, because I know a lot of people who could actually really use some "Essence" right now . . .

So, if this post is lucky enough to be choosen I would like the "Essence" to go to "PIF" along with the $25 ELP Gift certificate to give to someone there in need . . .
(Please contact - "Prism"/"loxmythe"/"beebopnjazz" to have it forwarded to "PIF")

THANKS - for the Contest and the opportunity to enter to share with others . . . :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread