Status
Not open for further replies.

captainbrianbeard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2010
Riverside, CA
Hey guys,

im looking to put together a pipe mod utilizing the 510 auto switch from madvapes. however, i would really like to use ego mega cartos and clearos. I dont know if the 510 to ego adapters will allow the air flow for the auto switch to work.

can anybody verify this info with a auto battery/mod and and ego adapter? hopefully with the adapters that madvapes sells as i understand there is a huge possibility that different manufactures can make these.

lastly, the easier solution to this is using an auto ego switch. which i have no idea if it exists. has anybody seen one?

captainbrianbeard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2010
Riverside, CA
I was thinking of doing the same thing for an e-pipe, do you know if you can cut off the light and still use the auto switch? I don't have room for the light in my mod.

Yes. While hooking up mine it worked w/o the little LED board attached. I had to cut it off and extend the wires anyway. But before I hooked up the wire again, it worked fine. Also the ego adapter also sold at madvapes works well with the auto switch they sell. I'm going get a single coil mega carto next time tho. This dual coil doesn't get enough power from the battery

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread