Not open for further replies.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I love the cartomizers... I got some taboo in 18mg and some blank ones.
My eGo battery wore out about the same time as the flavor...
I immediately ordered two more boxes of taboo carts and 30ml of Taboo liquid.

I filled one of my blanks with caramel popcorn from TV...and a hint of ecopure rich for more vapor... on my 5th refill and still going strong...

These 510 carts are awesome. Now I can take my eGo anywhere.

Furthermore, I love the taboo flavor...

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
I love the cartomizers... I got some taboo in 18mg and some blank ones.
My eGo battery wore out about the same time as the flavor...
I immediately ordered two more boxes of taboo carts and 30ml of Taboo liquid.

I filled one of my blanks with caramel popcorn from TV...and a hint of ecopure rich for more vapor... on my 5th refill and still going strong...

These 510 carts are awesome. Now I can take my eGo anywhere.

Furthermore, I love the taboo flavor...
I love it too!! :)

Mickirette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Indiana
The Taboo kinda grows on you, my son loves it, he said it was the best flavor he had tried. I think the 510 cartos are the best thing since sliced bread.Ha! I just checked my order and it is out for delivery, not too shabby, because I didn't place my order until Saturday, it might have been late Friday but either way, not bad, not bad at all. Thank you Micki

KeepNitReel

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Petersburg,Va
Got my cartomizers about two hours ago, cool rush & taboo both 18mg. I was expecting my eGo cone and battery to arrive also but they did not come so I screwed in one of the cool rush cartomizers to my modern vapor sidesho battery and WoW!!! I have not had to watch how I put it down, blow it out or wipe any leaks!!!! Can't wait for the eGo to arrive so I can have a long lasting battery to go along with this long lasting cartomizer.
Cool rush is acceptable but the bottle is better.
Taboo has grown on me, did not know what to think of the taste at first, thought about the butter comments but after awhile it tasted pretty darn good.
Did I mention the insane TH & VAPOR!!!!!!! and that's coming from a sidesho automatic battery!!!!!

skunkjar

Jan 15, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Just got the new 510 cartomizers from liquidxpress. Honey flu cured tobacco and cool rush. Both are great, and the carto's work very well, better than the KR808, and in my opinion, even better than a atty/cart setup on my 3.7v ken's box mod and standard 510 battery.

Also got a bottle of their cherry cola juice, once one of the cartos get empty I'll load it with the cherry cola!

Both of the flavors are very good, in fact I think honey flu cured is my new favorite tobacco flavor!! The cool rush is also great, probably my favorite menthol!

Shipping was as good as it gets too. Two business days from Ca. to NY.

AWESOME JOB Rob! You well most definitely get more of my business, and many friends too ;-)

skunkjar

Jan 15, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I'd like to add that honey flu cured is the BEST flavor I have tried. It wins hands down.

My wife thinks cool rush is the best menthol flavor she has tried.

I have one I have refilled twice now with Rob's cherry coke flavor and that is great too, but a bit more kola flavor might not be so bad ;)

I'll be a regular buyer of these FOR SURE! Now I need a 30ml bottle of honey flu cured too!

Driver

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2010
Sacramento, CA.
These are the best I have tried, the mouth piece end is silicone and not glued in hard plastic. That means you can take it out and refill that way if you want. At 2.00 ea in a pack of 5 you cant go wrong. I've only been using my 510 for a couple weeks and these hold more juice than a regular cart does. My orders from them are fast and easy. I'm still working on trying all the juices. :toast:
Blank Xpress 510 Carto

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
These are the best I have tried, the mouth piece end is silicone and not glued in hard plastic. That means you can take it out and refill that way if you want. At 2.00 ea in a pack of 5 you cant go wrong. I've only been using my 510 for a couple weeks and these hold more juice than a regular cart does. My orders from them are fast and easy. I'm still working on trying all the juices. :toast:
Blank Xpress 510 Carto
Thanks, Driver! Glad you like them! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread