ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
USA
510 CE2 Clearomizer XL Revision 5 Now available

510CE2-2.jpg

zagleft1

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2008
What am I missing? I just got my rev. 6, have never used these before. Also bought the syringe. I find it almost impossible to get that flexing little needle into that tiny hole. I've already ruined two needles trying. And what is that black plastic drip-tip looking thing for? Tearing my hair out at this point. Is there a video demo? Thanks!:blink:

robinsegg

Apr 28, 2011
Arizona, US
What am I missing? I just got my rev. 6, have never used these before. Also bought the syringe. I find it almost impossible to get that flexing little needle into that tiny hole. I've already ruined two needles trying. And what is that black plastic drip-tip looking thing for? Tearing my hair out at this point. Is there a video demo? Thanks!:blink:

New vaper here. What is the difference between rev.5 and rev.6? And what are the different omhs for?

thanks

korndogg

Aug 19, 2009
Alliance, NE
Didn't know that there was a Rev. 6. The different Ohm resistance is for using them on different voltages. From what I gather, 3.0 Ohm is standard resistance, anything less than that is to simulate 5+ volt vaping. Someone please correct me if I am wrong as I have only personally used standard resistance atomizers but have been reading a LOT lately because I am thinking of ordering a MAP tank.

stillalive

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
USA

You totally do NOT have to get the needle into the hole! Just get the needle up against the hole and start squirting. I use a non-flippy syringe needle and it works pretty well. Some will end up on top but you can suction it away with the needle when you're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread