510 CE2 R5 and Automatic Battery Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

nu2this

Jan 17, 2012
Wichita
I received my ce2 (2.4 ohms) yesterday and found that they do not work with my 510 automatic battery. The battery lights on the draw, but no liquid seems to burn so there is no vapor. Has anyone else found that they can't use their autos with the ce2s or is it my battery? It is fully charged and works great with LR cartos.

Thanks in advance and thanks for all the great info on vaping. :thumbs:

Last edited:

nu2this

Jan 17, 2012
Wichita
Should work, does the coil even light up? Should get a red glow when the button is pressed, if not, try raising the ce2 center post a little.

I can't see the coil because this one has a metal tube, not clear. My guess is that it is not because I don't hear the liquid turning to vapor like I do when using it with the manual battery.

nu2this

Jan 17, 2012
Wichita
When you put the CE2 on your battery, is there a Small Gap between the CE2 and the Battery Conector?

Sounds like the CE2 Center Post is not making contact with the Battery Center Post.

BTW - What is an R5 CE2 and where did you get them?

That was it. It looked like it should be making contact but once I pulled the connector out a bit farther it started working. Thanks!

I bought them here:

510 CE2 Cartomizer XL

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
That was it. It looked like it should be making contact but once I pulled the connector out a bit farther it started working. Thanks!

I bought them here:

510 CE2 Cartomizer XL

If you can't see that little Gap, most of the time it is a tip off that the center posts of the Battery/Carto isn't making contact.

Good to hear that you are back in business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread