510-D Cartomizers - Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
upstate NY
I was thrown off by the "d". Try tapping it sharply, threads down like a pack of smokes. Could work to tighten the draw. Sometimes you need to oversaturate them an blow them out a little to get a good draw. Do you know if they are horizontal or vertical coil? If they are vertical, there is just a hole in the middle of the filler, an you may see a wire. If they are horizontal there will be a tube in the middle of the filler. Also, on a horizontal cart, when it is empty, you can get a little light behind it and see the coil at the bottom.

Last edited:

mikeyk101

Dec 9, 2011
Chicago, IL
Slojas's idea is a pretty good one and would help out. But there is another way. I don't know if you are using automatic or manual batteries. However, if you are using manual ones, try pushing the button first and then take several lighter, longer pulls. That will reduce the amount of air and give you more vapor. I noticed the same thing when I would use the 510 batteries. I now use Riva's, Kgo's, and the Ego VV 900mah batteries. The nice thing with these is that they have cones that cover the base of the cartos and allow slightly less air in. Without the cones on, it is exactly like you describe.

As far as the "D" in the 510-D, It only designates the carto as disposible, although that is pretty stupid IMHO. Al cartos are disposible. Even though it is designated as a disposible, it can still be used after refilling several times. I never saw any difference in the Boge 510's or the 510-D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread