The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

510 PCC idea, but I need help

Discussion in 'Cosmetic Mods' started by Trox.Shawn, Jul 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Trox.Shawn

Trox.Shawn Super Member ECF Veteran

I am sitting in my office thinking of a way that I could possible get my PCC to hold an extra 510 all ready to go, as well as either some liquid or more cartridges.

I live in south Louisiana, and of course a fellow walks into my restaurant with camo shorts on which is when the idea hit me. What could I use to make an elastic sleeve that would fit around the case like that of which fits on a gun stock to hold extra ammo? Preferably I would like it to slip onto the case leaving the flip top lid uncovered and have small loops to fit say 5 carts along the front, and then another loop on the right side where it could hold a ready to go 510 safely on the side.

2. happily

happily Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 25, 2009
    anchorage, ak
    I like your thinking

buy the gun sleeve and sew it to fit the 510

3. Trox.Shawn

Trox.Shawn Super Member ECF Veteran

thats what I thought although I was wondering if there were something else out there to make a better fit so to speak

4. ratthevol

ratthevol Full Member ECF Veteran

Jun 24, 2009
    So. Cal
    LOL. Good idea.

Let me know if vaping Vanilla attracts deer

5. Porphy

Porphy Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Some nylon elastic banding the right width might do just the trick but I can't seem to find a place to buy just a small amount. The good news is, if you ever need to buy 1000 feet of underwear elastic you can get it at a phenomenally low price.

6. Ridewithme38

Ridewithme38 Moved On

Jun 22, 2009
  7. Gcreeper

Gcreeper New Member

Jul 15, 2009
    heres one i came up with recently not advertising for Tw either just company i get my stuff from so here it is have to add the rest of address since im not allowed to do it until so many post i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee94/gcreeper/100_1664.jpg

8. Robert

Robert Moved On

Jun 18, 2009
    San Diego, CA.
    I looked into this and I think the 100's case was still too small- got dimensions?

I have been wanting something like this since I got mine - if you find something you like post a picture of it!

I'd like something like the thing at a bar that holds the pool cues to the wall? Rubber- attaches to PCC and 510 snaps in? That would be nice!

9. Hangtime

Hangtime Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2009
  10. Porphy

Porphy Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
  11. D. Waterhouse

D. Waterhouse Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    central WI USA
    :D FOUND IT!!! get 1 of those thin foam can coolers !:D

12. Parmacrafter

Parmacrafter Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    Parma, Idaho, USA
    For me both home and work I use a toothbrush holder. You know, the kind that is like a cup with a lid and the lid has holes to stick the toothbrush handles down into? It's perfect and I can change it to another design any time I get bored looking at it. Keep in mind that I am only using this for a 510. It is possible with shorter ecigs you might have to take your cig with you to make sure it doesn't fall all the way in. So check the bed/bath section at your local Walmart. Surely you will find a toothbrush holder you like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.