510 PCC idea, but I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trox.Shawn

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Des Allemands, Louisiana
I am sitting in my office thinking of a way that I could possible get my PCC to hold an extra 510 all ready to go, as well as either some liquid or more cartridges.

I live in south Louisiana, and of course a fellow walks into my restaurant with camo shorts on which is when the idea hit me. What could I use to make an elastic sleeve that would fit around the case like that of which fits on a gun stock to hold extra ammo? Preferably I would like it to slip onto the case leaving the flip top lid uncovered and have small loops to fit say 5 carts along the front, and then another loop on the right side where it could hold a ready to go 510 safely on the side.

happily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
anchorage, ak
I am sitting in my office thinking of a way that I could possible get my PCC to hold an extra 510 all ready to go, as well as either some liquid or more cartridges.

I live in south Louisiana, and of course a fellow walks into my restaurant with camo shorts on which is when the idea hit me. What could I use to make an elastic sleeve that would fit around the case like that of which fits on a gun stock to hold extra ammo? Preferably I would like it to slip onto the case leaving the flip top lid uncovered and have small loops to fit say 5 carts along the front, and then another loop on the right side where it could hold a ready to go 510 safely on the side.
I like your thinking

buy the gun sleeve and sew it to fit the 510

Robert

Moved On
Jun 18, 2009
San Diego, CA.
How about Stripping out the Insides and putting it in a bigger Case? Thats what i'm thinking about doing with the 901 PCC's at Eastmall

Hard Box Full Pack Cigarette Case (100's)

I looked into this and I think the 100's case was still too small- got dimensions?

I have been wanting something like this since I got mine - if you find something you like post a picture of it!

I'd like something like the thing at a bar that holds the pool cues to the wall? Rubber- attaches to PCC and 510 snaps in? That would be nice!

D. Waterhouse

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
central WI USA

:D FOUND IT!!! get 1 of those thin foam can coolers !:D

Parmacrafter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2009
Parma, Idaho, USA
For me both home and work I use a toothbrush holder. You know, the kind that is like a cup with a lid and the lid has holes to stick the toothbrush handles down into? It's perfect and I can change it to another design any time I get bored looking at it. Keep in mind that I am only using this for a 510. It is possible with shorter ecigs you might have to take your cig with you to make sure it doesn't fall all the way in. So check the bed/bath section at your local Walmart. Surely you will find a toothbrush holder you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread