Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Thank you!! (again...) t09063.gif

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Okay...preliminary opinion....on an Ego Regular 510 atty.....these wick VERY well.....When I first took a look at them I was very doubtful because the small amount of fill at the end seems packed VERY tight....I am a heavy hard hitting vaper and could easily see the juice deplete in the little window....Lasted about an hour....My hubby on the other hand...using a 905 screwdriver with stock 901 atty is still puffing away. Wicking better than his foam mod carts. I will refill and count my long drag puffs....but as of right now...very impressed with how well they are working.:thumb:

Okay...hubby is still working on his first fill and I kinda lost count at times, but a rough estimate for my last fill was somewhere between 60 and 75 long hits (could be more....I'll have to give it another go tomorrow and really pay attention)....second fill wicked just as well as the first. Hubby REALLY likes them so I guess we will be ordering some of them....and doesn't it just figure I just ordered and modded some regular flat tip carts for him just a few days ago!!!

I forgot to check the amount for certain, but I believe it is only about 1/2 ml capacity, but again they work REALLY well! Will have to give 2 thumbs up....:thumb::thumb:

I should also mention that the flavor comes through as well as my dripping!!!

Last edited:

aasupplyny

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
USA
Okay...preliminary opinion....on an Ego Regular 510 atty.....these wick VERY well.....When I first took a look at them I was very doubtful because the small amount of fill at the end seems packed VERY tight....I am a heavy hard hitting vaper and could easily see the juice deplete in the little window....Lasted about an hour....My hubby on the other hand...using a 905 screwdriver with stock 901 atty is still puffing away. Wicking better than his foam mod carts. I will refill and count my long drag puffs....but as of right now...very impressed with how well they are working.:thumb:

Okay...hubby is still working on his first fill and I kinda lost count at times, but a rough estimate for my last fill was somewhere between 60 and 75 long hits (could be more....I'll have to give it another go tomorrow and really pay attention)....second fill wicked just as well as the first. Hubby REALLY likes them so I guess we will be ordering some of them....and doesn't it just figure I just ordered and modded some regular flat tip carts for him just a few days ago!!!

I forgot to check the amount for certain, but I believe it is only about 1/2 ml capacity, but again they work REALLY well! Will have to give 2 thumbs up....:thumb::thumb:

I should also mention that the flavor comes through as well as my dripping!!!

thx for the review!

Please let us know if they leak in a few days. I've been using them for about 3 days. Haven't noticed any leaking.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
thx for the review!

Please let us know if they leak in a few days. I've been using them for about 3 days. Haven't noticed any leaking.

I will do so....since my hubby does fruity flavors, I think I'll keep a peppermint in the one I have been using as it seems to be a flavor that other things have had problems with....cinnamon I believe was another problem flavor for some plastics, but I don't have any of that.....Thanks again! You have made my hubby a very happy vaper:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread