510 trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
i can direct drip this and it will vape like a champ, but if i try to vape using a filled cartridge it wont give me that throat hit, ive tried regular lipton teabags no luck, i havent tried pyramid bags, and poly fill what is the problem it vapes fine but only during direct drip can someone please help me?????:(
For me 510 is a beast drinking juice and batteries,try a not too big wick so the liquiq can flow easily,but now my 510 goes for usb only a battery can't last me more than 45 minutes, I love 510 but I have to go back to the 901 for the go

bernel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2009
The 510 atomizer uses more liquid than the normal wicking action on the cart is capable to provide (IMO)

You have some options.

1- Take 2 or 3 drags and wait... let it wick for a few minutes and repeat.

2- Keep topping... the bad is it will only take a couple of drops each time. (no look here with the straw or the PTB. I am using polyfill from Walmart.

3- Drip! For me, it's only a drop each time. More than that will flow the atomizer.

The 510 provides a great Throat hit and lots of vapor... only when you know how to find the sweet spot between a dry cart (burnt taste) and a flooded atomizer (no vapor, no hit, gurgling sound)

Be sure to have fresh batteries! Sometimes, when all of the above is OK... the battery is weak...

rinse...

repeat...

;)

JasonL

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Harrisburg, PA
theaprilskies.com
I keep hearing the same things about some folks using a 901 on the go versus the 510 at home... now I'm thinking about getting a 901. My 510 does great on the passthrough but I have problems with the battery giving me more than 1 good vape at a time, I usually get one good one and then have to wait a few minutes before getting another good one.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
I keep hearing the same things about some folks using a 901 on the go versus the 510 at home... now I'm thinking about getting a 901. My 510 does great on the passthrough but I have problems with the battery giving me more than 1 good vape at a time, I usually get one good one and then have to wait a few minutes before getting another good one.

Here are some recommendations on proper e-cig use
From Shenzhen Joye Technology

How do you smoke the Electronic cigarette?
E-smoking is different from normal smoking. E-smoking is a matter of inhaling rather then smoking. When you inhale, you should consider the following:
Do not inhale continuously or for a long period. Do not pull too heavy or too fast or too many times in a short period of time. This will have a negative effect on the cigarette function
Always pull slowly (3 to 5 times pulling) and let the atomizer rest in between for at least 3 minutes. Over consuming your E-cigarette will lead to malfunctions. If you whish to inhale more or more frequently it is advised to use 2 sets of E-cigarettes at the alternatively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread