510 vs Janty Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

breakdown00

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Bonita Springs, Florida
I ordered a janty stick after ordering from blu cigs originally (terrible decision) and i love it so far. Compared to the blu its super consistent and great vapor production. But since ive only tried the blu and the janty stick how does the janty compare to the rest of the competition. I dont need the biggest throat hit or most amazing vapor but so far i love this janty. im just curious is all, thanks for the input.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
I own both, and I have to say that for me, they each have their high points. The same juice will taste differently in both devices. For example, the cappucino flavor I am vaping right now tastes better in the 510. After an atty change in my JS, it's now producing more vapor than the 510. I don't know if I would recommend one over the other. I plan to use both. The JS is great for times when you can't drip, top off, or change carts very easily, like on long drives. The JS also has a built-in passthrough, which is a huge bonus. The long battery life is wonderful. The 510 with a PCC is great for when you don't chain vape, like at work.

If you can afford it, get both.

The JS comes with an 801 atty.

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
i really appreciate all the info, thanks much guys, but how long do the attys usually last? lets say im a medium vaper...

Oh, I can pin this down for you. They last exactly --

1 day, 1 week, 1 month or 3+ months regardless of what juice you use, how much you use it and whatever condition your batteries are in. LOL

Ok, I get a relatively consistent 4 weeks out of my 801 attys in the JS. I'm a moderate vaper of about 1 1/2 mls e-liquid per day. But, there is a DEFINITE learning curve in using the JS. For example, do NOT use cheap/thin liquids, always rest the JS switch side up when it's charging and try like all hell not to flood the atty -- the liquid can only leak inside the unit and cause problems.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
i really appreciate all the info, thanks much guys, but how long do the attys usually last? lets say im a medium vaper...

Going on 3 months with 3 JS's and that's swapping out attys week (ie same one every other week - so 1 1/2 months so far). Haven't lost one yet.

12 step program for the frustrated 4081 user:

RN 4081 *Super Mini* - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

Lots of help over there to get the best out of your Blu.... if that's the atty.

You would never regret getting a 510 (98.7% certainty) if you want that 'cig style' experience to go with your JS.

good deal here:
Joye 510 with PCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread