510T Atomizer Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so upset right now! I have had my joyetech 510T system for about 2 months and it first I loved it! I got amazing vapor production for quite a while and never craved an analog. I actually quit cigarettes about the middle of February, but I started out with Blu....which was okay, it just did not quite do it for me. However it got me off of cigarettes so I can't complain too much. Anyway, back to my problem....within the last couple weeks I can not get hardly any vapor and I feel like no nicotine. I have been smoking cigarettes again and I just want to cry right now! From the beginning, I followed tips from this site to care for and clean my atomizers. I blew them out between tanks and cleaned them out regularly. One is worse then the other but they are both terrible. I got some juice from a reputable supplier. One that is pretty highly recommended on here so I do not want to say anything about them, but that was when it started. Now here is the problem....the atomizer gets hot to the touch, but it is not making hardly any vapor. That is what has confused me....if it is not working, why is it getting hot? I have some new atomizers on the way, and I now have a passthrough, I just hope it fixes the problem. Is that possible for the atomizer to heat up, but not be working right? :blush:

gzp4

Feb 20, 2013
Queens, NY
The problem might be with the wick, you may need to allow for extended drying time for the wick after cleaning:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...d-510-t-atty-find-out-why-they-dont-last.html
It could be that they need a more thorough cleaning. an overnight soak in alcohol, then another overnight to dry?
If it's something in the juice that's clogging things, it may help to do more frequent cleanings to get ahead of the problem, prevent it before it reaches the point of being a problem.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Joye attys dont last that long before vapor production and taste suffer... replace it... Soaking and dry burning does not help much... I am a 3 1/2+ year direct dripping so I know what works ...
Have you tried a real 510 atty? Custom HH.357 Cisco Spec Hybrid 510 Atomizer - Avid Vaper
Night and day differance vs a Joye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread