Status
Not open for further replies.

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Stormy are you allergic to PG?
I only ask, because when I want lots of vapor..my base is about 25% 54MG Electronuc Ash and then I add 75% USP Glycerin (bought at Walmart under 5.00) and I end up with about 12MG e-juice. I say about because some flavors require more drops then others and I am not real precise LOL. It's better if I don't know..like when lifting weights- IF I am not looking at the weight I can surprise myself!

I'd like to wean myself off nic down the road. I am smoke free almost 2 months and happy with that for now.

Last edited:

stormy1

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
IL USA
Stormy are you allergic to PG?
I only ask, because when I want lots of vapor..my base is about 25% 54MG Electronuc Ash and then I add 75% USP Glycerin (bought at Walmart under 5.00) and I end up with about 12MG e-juice. I say about because some flavors require more drops then others and I am not real precise LOL. It's better if I don't know..like when lifting weights- IF I am not looking at the weight I can surprise myself!

I'd like to wean myself off nic down the road. I am smoke free almost 2 months and happy with that for now.
sorry about the delay, yes im allergic to PG.
I can handle small amounts like in flavorings but not large amounts.

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
Yup........for sure a couple glasses of it......GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, not sucking up........Taras is a good guy!! I don't troll. I go with suppliers I trust. RMV is very close to me.....and I get my stuff in 1 day. Rob at Good Prophets has always treated me right. Taras at EA actually listens to his customers. I just wish 1 of these suppliers would carry USA made juice that actually tastes good. I do not like DeKang at all.

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Hi Sandy- I made it back here last night and was about to post here (right this very spot lol) and Windows 7 up and rebooted on me. I hate that!! I have raid -so sometimes they install some dang driver and boom there goes everything to reboot. At any rate..Bet your a happy girl today. That was a very good game.

I would suggest DIY -I like knowing what's in my juice!!

I'm now over 2 months smoke free and my troll for pricing is still in effect but EA gets most of my money (besides the mod parts at Mad Vapes and flavorings). Last month 2 or 3 times here and 2 times MV. Some maybe ..by default I am done with trolling ?? I do plan on spending money with Rob ..just cause of his marketing out here and his demeanor with people online. I like the free giveaway marketing that Rob does for his customers on juice and those little auctions. The carto price Rob had this weekend was driving me crazy!! I wanted some but I am in line for a classified deal. If that comes through, I spent my budget for the rest of the month lol. Oh and one other thing on juice and DIY capella says they do not have diacetyl in their flavoring. I know v4l cartos uses a flavoring brand that someone posted the amount in their flavorings used by v4l. I also like the little dropper bottles capella's flavoring comes in. Makes it extremely easy for no nic juice especially!

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
You need to send me some recipes......another 510 konked out on me yesterday. I hear Joye is having trouble with the quality of the 510's.......you need to make me a mod...lol...maybe with a 401 connector.....I don't like 5v at all. I like the 3.7v as the attys don't get so hot and I can actually taste the juice. I am okay with the 901 but it just don't do it for me. So I was thinking the 801 or the 401.......ah, just thinking...not doing anything right at this moment. My husband, Will, was gonna make me a mod with a 18650, 2400 battery but he is tied up for a couple weeks with meetings and one ton of alot of work so I will have a couple weeks to think about it. I like Warp's big box mod...and I can actually buy the Ice Breaker Gum here and he says the box would be perfect. So waiting for my 510 atty to arrive...in the meantime, I have a couple spare cartos I was saving for an emergency that I am using now.

What attys are you using in your mods?

Yes, I was happy the Saints won. Manning didn't even congratulate Brees after the game...the poor sport......

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
EA has 808 cartmoizers 1.29 each and free shipping after 13.99 still on feature..that won't last long!
Blank Cartomizer for KR808D (Single- Bulk) - $1.29 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce
http://electronic-ash.com/estore/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=4
Atomizer for DSE901 - $7.50 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

Now, Hi Sandy
Recipes are easy -flavoring 4 to 10 % typically. I like strong vapor so I tend to do 50% VG to 50% PG. There are times I will go 75% VG and 25% PG and yet times I go 75% PG to 35% VG especially if atty seems slow cause VG tends to take a toll on attys. So I guess---> I am pretty much all over the place LOL. I do like making my own. I prefer not to have any dyes in my juice. I've vaped them and known it-but rather not. I know it's in there because the flavoring companies list it. Juices don't. My favorite recipe is Champagne and I am out of the flavoring so I just ordered an ounce. Reminds me of ecopure. When your ready to start mixing we can go on over to the DIY forum.

Mods- I have all kinds of adapters and all kind of battery threads to make them. My first mod was the box 14,500 900mah. Thinking of sending it to my niece but don't want to encourage her. I LOVE 3.7 3000mahs!!! I use the cartomizers and 510 attys mostly...hehehe that's because I haven't forked over money to try the other's yet..the budget keeps getting away from me.
Hey you might give making a mode yourself a shot- if Hubby isn't getting time for it! We can have you up and going in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread