Status
Not open for further replies.

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Hi Cos..love the puppy! Yours?
Just saw you over at my other favorite shop for modding!!!
Welcome to vaping and the insanity it entails hehehe

wow as I come to this forum..I always check the feature
Blank Cartomizer for KR808D (Single- Bulk) - $1.29 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

Surprise it's still available lol watch I post and the 1.29 cartos are gone lol.

I just gotta ask you cos..what is it about the 401 you like so much? Have you tried the 510? There is also an excellent 510 mod for old 510's that don't work like when their brand new. Evidently after non functioning they get a new life as an excellent dripper!

sandy..hope you got my pm!!

Last edited:

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
Hey Taras,
Any ETA for the cuban cigar liquid? :confused:

Sorry for the slow reply on the Cuban Cigar liquid, but I was hoping to get a firm ETA from the supplier. IT appears from the non response from them that my latest order did not make it out before the Chinese New Year Holiday. I am honestly a bit dissapointed since I paid them on 1/26 and they should have been able to ship it before now. I will do the best I can to get this product back in stock.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hi Natura
I can tell you why I am looking for the same thing...an adapter for my kr808d-1 battery to a 401 atty. Dipping....and nothing short of a high voltage mod,which I don't want and can't afford, lasts as long as a 380mah KR battery. And the cartomizers are great for traveling and all around vaping. But....they hold almost a full ml of liquid or more so they are totally impractical for DIY juice making. I want the 401 attys so I can test liquids without wasting the liquid or the carto.The 401 has an exposed atty so you can just "dip" it into a little dish of juice. I found one at Health Cabin in China. So far I have found nothing else. I thought the 901-510 that EA has would work until someone was kind enough to get me to understand that although the thread pattern was the same as a 510 the adapter would not work for a 401. But he did show me how to make one at this thread here.

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Hi Natura
I can tell you why I am looking for the same thing...an adapter for my kr808d-1 battery to a 401 atty. Dipping....and nothing short of a high voltage mod,which I don't want and can't afford, lasts as long as a 380mah KR battery. And the cartomizers are great for traveling and all around vaping. But....they hold almost a full ml of liquid or more so they are totally impractical for DIY juice making. I want the 401 attys so I can test liquids without wasting the liquid or the carto.The 401 has an exposed atty so you can just "dip" it into a little dish of juice. I found one at Health Cabin in China. So far I have found nothing else. I thought the 901-510 that EA has would work until someone was kind enough to get me to understand that although the thread pattern was the same as a 510 the adapter would not work for a 401. But he did show me how to make one at this thread here.

The first bolded statement you would thin is true- BUT not.
Now if your willing to forget what it looks like and talk function we can have ya in one for under 20 dollars LOL. Welcome to my world of learning to Mod. My first was a box mod 900mah. Now I also got that big hugh lovely battery 3.7V of 3000 Mahs and a One dollar 3 piece flashlight ..my other favorite store is going to have battery connectors with wires already solder soon so you could actually make one with zero soldering too...for very little money. roflmao but that's not what you wanna hear now is it?

Ah I have got DSE301 attys that I just screw onto my 510 to test. I dip too for testing and then do plain PG inbetween. And you can use 808 cartos JUST drip..you can take out all the filling carefully and just drip into the tube that remains. I've done that too and for the cost of a blank cartomizer 1.50?? Don't bother driving yourself crazy. 1.50 carto for testing purposes until you run into that not so common adapter. I'll keep my eye out for them for you too. Trust me you will hear about it when someone stocks it lol.

OK so I just read that page you refer to here and I think..I see where your going..reason why this EA adapter won't work is by KarrMcDebt
"M401 atty has a female connector Joye 510 battery has a female connector"

so EA goes 901/808 bat to -510 male atty -your 401 atty is female

LOL ones that poke out with threads is called male and the one's with a hole well der da females LOL

Hope that helps a little?

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
Hi Natura
The 901-510 will work with Joye306 (not the same as 306a) atomizers, which are great for dipping as they have the exposed atomizer bridge too.
(The 306 cart fillers are worse than useless and can be pushed out of the cart with a safety pin or straightened paperclip through the mouth-end hole.)
The Joye306 attys are fully compatible with all 510 batteries and adapters. You might want to consider one.

I've never heard of pulling out the filling on a KR808 cartomizer and using it to drip. Interesting. Have you done this natura? Does the liquid leak out of the carto's battery end at all?

I've started doing a lot more DIY (thanks to Taras' excellent PG prices), so it's just a matter of time before I need more unflavored nic...:D currently working out a good Thin Mint recipe.

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Hi Madame,

Yep I dripped w/carto through a Bloog automatic- I'm such a gutsy girl lol
Worked fine for me. But there is risk obviously with an open bat. I sure didn't get any leakage. Just did a drop or two at a time..think the video said 3 or 4. (gutsy but conservative?) I believe the video is somewhere in ecf. Might have even been whisky will..not sure. I did watch it awhile ago.

I love this nic juice. I sent a care package off to my niece and sent her the good EA stuff. So- MY 50ML ain't looking so healthy! Can't wait for this stuff to be off feature!! So, I can stay on budget LOL. I am so tempted to get the 20 ml for 8.50 and another joye atty for 6.99. Free ship- it's so inexpensive..why not?? LOL I've been saying that Far too long.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
So do you pull out the stuffing and leave the wick and paper wrap or are you actually dripping onto a bare wire???? I have tried it using by just taking out the stuffing and leaving the wick and paper if it isn't already burned through...I guess starting with a new cartomizer would be best. But it does work really well ! You can get a few really good hits but just don't forget that that is ALL you will get ! :) That last one, if you forget and the liquid is all gone, is really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread