Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor Pete

The Vapor Pope
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Rochester, NY
Hey folks,
Im in search of a new juice supplier with good prices and good vapor producing juice. My current supplier has addded more tobacco flavor to their 555, and Im finding more and more that I dont like it. I like a good nutty flavor over the tobacco. So who knows of a good nutty flavored 555 juice out there?

-VP

Vapor Pete

The Vapor Pope
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Rochester, NY
you might want to try "Nutty" from Backwoods Brew. BWB also has a 555, but it fairly heavy on the tobacco and less of the nut flavor. the Nutty flavor might just be right up your alley though. hope that helps

Phorbin

Just checked their website... of course it says that they have a family emergency and arent taking order at this time. Another thing I noticed is that I couldnt find out what mL they offer. Everything says $6.50 next to it, but doesnt say for what size. Nor could I find a purchase option (maybe due to that emergency?). And lastly, it says their juice is a PG/VG mix... not sure if Im ok with that. I always use PG. But the description of the BWB Nutty does sound like what Im looking for!!!

-VP

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
sizes are 10/15/30ml pricing for the 10ml is 6.50 and when you select a size (which i don't think you can even do now that the ordering system is down) it should show you the incremental cost for the larger bottles, although that might be fouled up at the moment too with the system down. Sorry I can't remember them off the top of my head right now.

alisab

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
WI
I just wanted to give you this link because there is a very recent 555 discussion with lots of options. I posted on it and said that Gourmet Vapor 555 Black Label is one of my favorites - also they have a 60% off sale through tomorrow or maybe just tonight - better check it's quite a deal. Anyway here is the link to the discussion: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/126577-you-555-user.html
I'm sure you will find lots of options here.

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA

Vapor Pete

The Vapor Pope
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Rochester, NY

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
$128.95 plus shipping. I usually get a 5-6 month supply when I order to justify the shipping to myself.

Whats the price on 500mL?

-VP

And I gotta add, for the OP, neither of these is hevy on the "Nutty" I don't like peanuts. For a nutty 555 vaporrenu has a good one. USA Made Vapor Renu I put a label on itthat says "peanut butter" and gave it to hubby. He likes peanuts. I didn't taste any tobacco, just peanuts and maybe a bit of caramel or something slightly sweet like that.

Vapor Pete

The Vapor Pope
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Rochester, NY
Ok everyone, I decided to really give BWB a shot. I saw their site is back up and running. So, I am going to sample a 15mL of 555 and a 10mL of Nutty. Add it to my cart, go to purchase... and neither of the shipping options are working!! Keeps telling me there is an error and to pick another method. Emailed them the issue, so I hope it works out. Im excited to give them a try!

-VP

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
Got my order today. Have 555 and Nutty both 12mg. Both are too sweet and the flavor seems almost non existent :(

-VP

BWB juices usually take a week to 10 days of steeping before they get to peak flavor. Don hand mixes all his juices to order fresh. I usually let mine sit for at least a week, and I'll shake the bottle pretty vigorously once a day. My experience with the 555 is that its one of the stronger nutty flavored 555s out there and not overly sweet, you may like it more in a few days. keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread