Liberty Flights - Highway/555

Status
Not open for further replies.

joePec

Supporting Member
So, almost a year since I had a cig -
When I began vaping, I got juices from all over the place - although my first kit was a V4L with 555 as a standard order. As i moved thru equipment and upgraded, the tobacco taste of 555 was always what I was chasing. Most were sweet/puky/chemical tasting/flowery crap... and the Chinese was the worst of these. Something just plain stinky about them.
I had a friend give me some samples of Volt 555, Bloog 555 and Liberty Flights Highway... while these are all good - when i tried the LF Highway, the angels sang. This is the stuff... no chemical bite, no flowers, no church incense...just rich flavor. This is the BOMB as a base to mix flavored tobaccos with - my favorite is 2/3 Highway with 1/3 Good Prophets RY4 (which I just discovered they ceased producing).
It's good w/blueberry, cherry and any good dessert flavor - makes a nice blend with about anything.
I've ordered from BWB, Mom and Pop, Alien Visions, Bloog, Smokeless Image, Good Prophets, EC, Mrs T's, probably 5 or six more I can't or dont want to remember...

I know taste is subjective - but I am telling you that this juice is pure heaven... slightly buttery, slightly nutty (not peanutty).

I'd be interested in anyones opinions of this or other 555/Highway flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread