MVS 555 Flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor Pete

The Vapor Pope
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Rochester, NY
MVS is my main juice supplier. Last summer, they changed the 555 flavor to have more tobacco. Since then, I've found that I increasingly dont like it. MVS's 555 used to taste just like the picture of all the nuts. Not so anymore! Does anyone know if MVS will ever go back to the "nutty" flavor they used to have, and I always looked forward to getting? Or is there another flavor that more resembles the nuttiness of true 555??

-VP

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio
MVS is my main juice supplier. Last summer, they changed the 555 flavor to have more tobacco. Since then, I've found that I increasingly dont like it. MVS's 555 used to taste just like the picture of all the nuts. Not so anymore! Does anyone know if MVS will ever go back to the "nutty" flavor they used to have, and I always looked forward to getting? Or is there another flavor that more resembles the nuttiness of true 555??

-VP

I'm still stalking some good 555 too, VP. It's hard to believe such a popular flavor is so hard to find.

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio
Not necessarily hard to find... just hard to find a supplier that has a good version of it. Funny to see this thread get bumped after 7 months...

I didn't even notice it was an old thread. :facepalm:

You're right, I should have clarified that it's very hard to find a good 555. Most vendor's carry a version of it, just not one I particularly like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread