59 and new to vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

K31Scout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2014
Northern MI USA
Long time smoker, Marlboro Lights, and have had a Kanger Evod kit for 2 weeks with 70/30 18mg juice. Not one nicotine craving yet and a real cig tastes horrible now. I'm the type to compulsively research new stuff and found this site and youtube vids and have an itaste MVP and a Aspire nautilus mini clearo on the way. That unit will be for home use; it reminds me of ....s and water pipes from back in the 70's! I like the stealth of the Evod for public vaping.

I did try V2 ecigs 2 years ago and barely got a throat hit and always a burnt taste. Things have certainly changed for the better.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
I'm retired, a little older than you and have been tobacco free for over two years thanks to finding ECF and, oddly enough, Smokeless Image products. Now, my "public" device is a VTR and at home just about anything goes, but I still use 78mm auto cig-a-likes. Nothing beats them for hands free operation IF you can find the right mini tank for them.

Be prepared for vaping to turn into a full time hobby with obsessive overtones though!

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
I've been a member of a guitar forum (TDP) since early 1999. I remember when I joined I was told "We're so nice all the other forums make fun of us" It's just as nice here.

What a nice bunch of people here, very welcoming. I belong to several forums from guitars to archery and it's nice to find another great one.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf K31Scout. I imagine you do see a lot of change. You can almost read about improvements everyday. It still amazes me how something so simple helped me and so many others. Congrats to you and happy vaping. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread