The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

5V Foxy Mod

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette APV Reviews' started by debbir, Apr 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. debbir

debbir Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 2, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Godzilla was kind enough to sell me one of his mods before his thread opened. I got the mod, four batteries, a charger, sample liquid, and a carto. I got all of this for a great price. He walked me through how to use it, and answered every question I had.
    As a new mod user, I don't have a comparative mod. However, I have been using an ego with an lr carto. This mod is marvelous. No comparison to the ego with lr carto. Vapor production is awesome and TH is outstanding! I filled the carto with the sample liquid, wasn't fond of the taste of the liquid, but boy did it fill the room with a cloud. It is small enough to fit in my hand (I have pretty small hands), and I can still stealth vape with it.
    My Foxy Mod has become my all time pv, the egos are in a drawer collecting dust. If you are like me, and want to try a mod give his a try. His wife will even decorate it for you. (Wish I had known before I got mine, I would have loved to have mine decorated. I am just not that artistic.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.