5v Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBANKAI

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Hawaii
Yeah, I've tried it already. I wasn't really too sure if its the same outcome as using a 5v Pv but IMO, I didn't really like it. The LR atty and LR carto method just made things taste burnt. But vapor and throat hit was amazing. Now it makes me wonder if the outcome of using a 5v Pv is the same at using LR attys and LR cartos.

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
Yeah, LR atty is a bit harsher. I am too lazy of a a smoker to mess with atty's mostly. I almost only use carto's. I may try and drip soon, who knows.

As far as getting a mod... probably not for me. Right now I think I just need some new juice. All I have left is Dekang, first time i tried it, and I definitely am not a fan. I think part of it is that it is 100% PG. The other part is it tastes terrible, lol.

iBANKAI

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Hawaii
Hey buss

I totally agree with that dekang.. I ordered a bottle of menthol dekang from MadVapes..and it was just above horrible..what I didn't get was that it had positive reviews..but MadVapes is an awesome store, just that dekang liquid to me tasted some what like cartomizer primer.. Check out my other post about it..

myeastbuy

Moved On
Oct 22, 2010
china.peking
  • Deleted by Warped3k
  • Reason: Spam

Vaporilo

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
California
I recently did a ton of research before finding the right 5v mod for me so maybe i can help.
For me it was narrowed down to either the Saber Touch by Vapormoon.com or the GLV2 by greatlakesvapor.com.

Both very safe, dependable, and beautiful looking PVs.
Both also are reported to work perfectly except there is a little problem with the GLV2 + 510 cartos where the contacts don't meet causing the system not to fire 100% of the time (im not big on cartos so w/e).
Both come custom colored and stock 510 but can take adapters i believe.

The 5v mods are expensive however sabermoon.com has a weekly special on the Saber that is usually cheaper. If you are reluctant to spend $100+ on a PV i would recommend either grabbing vapormoon.com's weekly special or checking the forum's classifieds for a deal.

hope that helped, PM me if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread