• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

6/29 CFV One Year Anniversary, ESO Waterford Lakes Opening and too long since we had one Meet !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
Well Vapestock has come and regretfully past.

I know I had a blast and I hope everyone else did as well.

Anyways Vapestock normally kicks Lord Davon and myself into sorting out a meet in pretty short order so.......

Central Florida Vapers, hint click the link in my signature, will be guests of the new Waterford Lakes esmokeronline store on the 29th of June starting around noon. Very easy to find just go to the USPS Post Office in Waterford Lakes and it is 2 stores on the right.

Couple of things to celebrate this time around CFV's 1 year anniversary, Lord Davon's just missed birthday and as in the title breaking a couple of months of not getting a meet together. Something I hope we can rectify going forwawrd.

Anyways any questions hit me up via this thread.

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
Sorry folks been busy.

So vape meets and what goes on....

Basically meet up somewhere and talk vape stuff. See toys you maybe thinking of getting. Speak about liquids, cartos, rebuildables....whatever you want you will find someone that either has an answer or knows who does...especially in the central Florida area.

We are lucky to have folks that have some of the more ridiculous toys and gizmos, diyers, vendors, etc etc etc

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread