7.5 inches of pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blooper

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Vegas
Finally picked up the Zeus. 1300mah xL green. Problem with the first unit as the manual mode worked but the auto mode did not. Handled by Paul with no problem (thanks again). With the carto attached it comes out to 7.5" long no carto the battery is 4.75". The carto is pretty bulky and adds a lot of length to the device. Battery has lasted me an 8 hour shift at work. Manual and auto mode are both great and working exceptionally well. I do prefer the manual mode as the auto I seem to have to suck to hard. Battery looks nice and is not slippery to hold. Standard generic battery shape. The carto's are better than the standard carts so far but more time with them is needed. They seem to go through juice faster perhaps due to the voltage of the zeus itself and some juices seem to vape faster than others. The vapor production is spectacular and I love getting the warm vapor throat hit it provides. Passthrough is a nice feature but the cord is too short. Tried this with a tank and 1.5ohm dual cart but the flavor tasted burnt. I'm guessing need to up the ohm of the cart due to the strength of the battery. Yes it is a little annoying to put in a front pocket but if your a manly man you carry a fanny pack or a vaping purse so you wont have that problem.

A few things I didnt like have been stated before I think. Smileomizer is a bit uncomfortable in my pretty little mouth, zeus generic shape, passthrough cord too short, unprotected usb connection in front, Overall a great unit and I want to get a second battery when the Zeus 2 comes out. My brains hurts from using all these werdz, i'm fading.... done..

KnurledNut

Moved On
Aug 15, 2013
Marineland
postpics.gif

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Blooper the larger mouth piece has been a minor issue for a few of us.

I do not have the links available but what some of us have done are switch out the tips. What some have done is remove the rubber tip off the smileo and replaced it with either the whistle tip or the round one from a Ego dual cart tip..EGO Dual Coil Mega Cartomizer - 808 Threaded | Vapor4Life E-Cigarette
(It does not show the round one but does come with it)

Or you can take the tip from a tank 808D Ecigarette Style - 3.5ml Dual Coil Tank | Vapor4Life E-Cigarette

Take the rubber tip off the smileo and remove the metal ring at the top of it.. Then the small tank tip will fit on there.
Making the mouth piece the same size a regular sized carto (which is the size of an analog cig)

Somewhere there is other posts about this with pics. It is difficult to get the tiny metal tip off. I do not know how others did it.
I asked my neighbor to do it for me.
I do need to figure it out because I would like to set up a couple more like that and I do not want to keep bothering him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread