7 analogs today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mischief

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2009
St Augustine, FL, USA
I suspect that if I upped my mgs from 18 to 24, I would hit the PV less often. But I love the act of putting it in my mouth (going to stop now, because this could sound a little racy). I have vaped 24 and been just fine. But I suspect that I'd be going to the candy drawer if I weren't vaping. A lot of my cig habit was the hand-to-mouth compulsion.

Moonstruck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2009
Colorado
today I have passed 48 hours without a cigarette. I smoked for 30 years total. what I do is when my brain says I need a cigarette I tell my self no and hit the VK with a bigger hit than normal. I have noticed that the thought of wanting a cigarette passes after a few seconds. but I have also noticed that I am almost a chain vaper now. I don't know if it is cause it is new to me and if I will settle down into a more comfortable pattern once the novelty of vaping is over or what but the way I look at it even if I do become a chain vaper itr is still healthier than smoking :)

hang in there Christina :) you can do it :)

Wolf, I think all of us vaped very heavily when we first started. Partly the novelty of a new toy, I think. ;) I know after 2+ months of vaping, I vape way, way less than I used to. Though I do still tend to chain-vape in the evenings if I'm on the computer or watching TV. You will most likely settle down after a couple of weeks or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread