"808 eGo" = vGo = X2 = Triton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapo Marx

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
New York
I work in the audiovisual/electronics field and I'm used to dealing with a bunch of different connector types but e-cig battery threading is giving me fits. As mentioned elsewhere, I'm an 808 user who's looking to upgrade his setup a bit without going to a new threading (yet). My 808 cartos/clearos work fine on my Triton battery, although they look a little funny due to the difference in diameter. I've got a couple of eSmart batteries on the way and these also accept 808 heads, and I noticed an "808 eGo" battery at Smoktech that's a bit cheaper than the Triton battery but looks an awful lot like it. So anyway, are "808 eGo", vGo, etc. really the same connector?

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
I still have all of my 808 X2's from Smokeless Image, and I bought an 808 threaded VV battery from Nhaler a long while back, they both are interchangeable with the 808/eGo threaded delivery systems I have.

I personally have never tried the Triton battery (since those are fairly new on the scene) but from what I have read here in the forums, the formula in your Posts is correct and all of these should be interchangeable with the delivery systems.

Hope this helps!

MGates

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Collingdale PA
So anyway, are "808 eGo", vGo, etc. really the same connector?

In theory, yes. However, I have seen some ego type batteries with 510 threading on random websites mislabled as vgo. When in doubt, contact the vendor. A decent vendor should have no problem confirming for you. Smokeless image has all 808 stuff and I have a couple X2 batteries that still occasionally make it in to the rotation even though I have pretty much moved on to 510 gear. Vapor4Life is also another great company that carries 808 gear. I haven't personally tried any of there ego style batteries (I purchased my first cigalike starter kit from them) but I can attest to their excellent customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread